Trading for cobra

hotboy1966

Established Member
My daily driver, for the last 20 years, is a 97 cobra convertible. Cold air kit, cat back exhaust and a mild tune.
It still makes me grin...
DD before that was 68 mustang coupe with a 302/auto and stiff suspension. Talk about lack of creature comforts.

-dave

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Piedpiper

Established Member
Yeah I almost got carried away and did it but I came to my senses so I will just keep the coyote.
FB_IMG_1537125538906.jpg

ccq8le

Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Party Liquor Posse
You're still driving a hell of a car and you tried. It didn't cost you anything. You never know... they may call later and want to deal when they want to move it.

bigwave

Established Member
A lot of people will say it’s not a good daily. They’re spoiled yuppies, don’t listen to them. Cobras have a sweet sound system thanks to a howling Eaton and a sweet catback of your choice. It’s not like it’s a 4 speed car with no AC and 4:10 gears, manual locks/windows and manual steering and brakes. I’d daily a cobra if it was my only way of getting into a cobra. I daily’d mine when it was a 12k mile car for 8 months and the only reason I stopped daily’ing it was because the miles were racking up faster than I liked. But I mean it has all the basic necessities that you need. Radio, heat/ac, power locks/windows. If your worried about blue tooth capability’s, upgrade the head unit, problem solved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Daily drive 03-04 no biggie. Put mid range full touch screen in our 03 for under $600, Cruthfield adapter- looks factory. Blue tooth, hands free, apple car play, no problem, even loaded up a cobra terminater back ground. Heat will cook you, ac will freeze you out. Shifter is stiff but you’ll get used to it. My biggest issue is exhaust drone. Took off the bassani cat back and went to magnaflow 2.5 to quiet down a little and it did, but wish I had went one step quieter, fine in town but gets old when running cruise control at certain rpm. Still has bassani X and high flow cats.

Users who are viewing this thread