Traded the Lightning for a Harley truck

thunder21

Straight Cash Homie
Established Member
I just traded my 03 Lightning for an 02 Harley truck. The HD has 65,000 miles and is pretty stock besides Air raid intake and Gibson exhaust. I will miss the lightning but will enjoy the 4 doors. Thanks for everything guys and I sure I will stick around here.

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Congrats on the new truck. Just remember, its just a Lightning with four doors. So when do the pulleys go on? You should atleast put a Lightning upper on it!

Dusten

Established Member
how do you like the harley compared to the L? I've been debating on an HD instead of the L lately as the back seat would be nice to have. Im concerned that the extra weight will hamper performance to much(braking, cornering, acceleration)

EnglishAdam

Established Member
how do you like the harley compared to the L? I've been debating on an HD instead of the L lately as the back seat would be nice to have. Im concerned that the extra weight will hamper performance to much(braking, cornering, acceleration)

Obviously the extra weight is a considerstion and mod for mod, the L will always be quicker but it's not a huge deal.
My HD hangs with Lightnings (and beats them) at the track and on the street.

If you need the back seats, go for it and think of it as a Limo Lightning :D

Users who are viewing this thread