traded in the lightning...

jdlightning33

Established Member
picked up and 07 300 srt-8..425hp/420 tq stock..pulls the quater in about 13.2 @ 109..and i averaged 16.1 mpg today....i still have a live wire wich i have no use for now if neone is intrested?

Taunto

Established Member
ya they are nice.. the jeeps are my fav for sure.. but then again no other car that chrysler owns rides like the srt 300's. just watch ur transmission for leaks..

Theres a little sensor thats held in by a plastic retainer that uses 1 or 2 bolts (cant remeber right off top of my head) that has a tendecy to leak... Every 300,charger,magnum with a 3.5L,5.7L, or the 6.1L always leaked.. its a big problem with those cars trannys.. other than that never seen any srt model come into our dodge/chrysler dealership with any problems at all....

URBAN COWBOY

CITY SLICKER
Established Member
Pretty nice, but if I were to get rid of the "L" (never will though) it would be for this >>>

Retro Old School 2009 Dodge Challenger

321645236.jpg

One thing about these cars though, you're going to see tons of them on the road. Dodge is going to make hundreds of thousands of them (all configurations, V-8's, V-6's, ect) whereas Ford only made 28,124 second gen Lightnings (in one config, SC V-8) and in my area I only see one or two on the road. :-D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread