traded in the 03

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
I'm In!

Who is the Ford dealer? I'm all there. It's gonna take some cash to mod my new C70 Volvo ragtop anyway. I'm looking forward to cruising with Maoun on Sunset Blvd. from Doheny to the coast.
First I've got to get it to Ole over at Brentwood Motors for coil overs and a chip/tune.

You ol' high desert Jack rabbit...still leader of the pack. Huh?

stang99

Sorry guys. Some drunk broke into my computer last night and posted this thread. They even changed my status from "Lurker" to "Sandbagger". I'll leave the "Sandbagger up for awhile, just to prove my point. Naturally I still have the 03 since it is locked up in the shop and I couldn't trade it if I wanted to.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
Sorry guys. Some drunk broke into my computer last night and posted this thread. They even changed my status from "Lurker" to "Sandbagger". I'll leave the "Sandbagger up for awhile, just to prove my point. Naturally I still have the 03 since it is locked up in the shop and I couldn't trade it if I wanted to.

:lol: :beer:

Hey i almost fell for the B/S. :rolleyes: :p

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Poisonous Mods
Post Whore to the Extreme
Vehicle: 03 Cobra / Silver

:dw: Hey when did this all happen?

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
Nice title Adam. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

:beer: Good one LL :beer:

amwalker
Post Whore Youngin
Vehicle: 1971 Datsun 510

:lol: LMFAO :lol:

stang99

1)Congratulations Adam. You have a great status above your avatar and you have made your old dad very proud.
2)I was by the Ford dealer and a lady that I know of was just taking delivery on a new mineral grey Lightning. The truck was all cleaned up and waiting for her to step out and drive off. We inspected it closely and it was a very very nice package. I almost broke out my check book since they had a blue one left that was also really sharp. Man, sometimes I think that the Cobra was a mistake, especially when I have to pick up something large and try to get it into the Mustang. Also, seeing those two 11 sec Lightnings at C-Bad as well as the 12 sec Lightnings showed me a thing or two about those big bricks. It must be nice to just throw it in drive and push the gas without wondering if your tranny is going to frag. At dusk, that Lightning sure was about the prettiest truck that I ever have seen. And, it had really big tires too.

amwalker

the wrench
Established Member
Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
;-) :thumbsup:

what the hell is a Hairy Pirate Admin anyway???
but how have i come to deserve this acclaimed title?
my ppd is only 1.53 last time i checked...i smell something fishy Mr. Lightning...looks to be of the nor-cal variety :dw:
:burnout: eat my dust sucka's!!!

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by amwalker
what the hell is a Hairy Pirate Admin anyway???
but how have i come to deserve this acclaimed title?
my ppd is only 1.53 last time i checked...i smell something fishy Mr. Lightning...looks to be or the nor-cal variety :dw:
:burnout: eat my dust sucka's!!!

LMFAO You can change it any time you want Adam.

Another Adam "FORDSVTFAN" gave me that name. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread