traded in the 03

stang99

You all don't have to worry about me at Sal's since I traded the 03 in today on a legacy left over 4.6 regular cab white F-150. I just couldn't continue to support the 03's appetite for parts and repairs. So, don't expect to see me at any drag strips in the future since the F-150 does not feel like a racer to me. It's been a lot of fun and I will check over here to see how you all advance to the 11's as time goes by. I just left all the mods on the car since I was too agitated to take them off. They wouldn't work on a F-150 anyway.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
You all don't have to worry about me at Sal's since I traded the 03 in today on a legacy left over 4.6 regular cab white F-150. I just couldn't continue to support the 03's appetite for parts and repairs. So, don't expect to see me at any drag strips in the future since the F-150 does not feel like a racer to me. It's been a lot of fun and I will check over here to see how you all advance to the 11's as time goes by. I just left all the mods on the car since I was too agitated to take them off. They wouldn't work on a F-150 anyway.

:dw: :bored: Are u playing around again P.

:nonono: I hope u are that is :rolleyes:

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
:lol: :lol1: :cryying: :cuss: :mj: :gt:

Until I see the registration and your Cobra on a dealer's lot, I'm not falling for it.

BTW, what's the trade-in value of a beat-to-hell, abused White high-mileage Cobra? ha ha

Turkey...

James

stang99

Trade in value can vary. They gave me $30000 for the car because it was high mileage but they gave $5000 off sticker on the truck and then there was a $2500 discount and 2.9% financing. When all was said and done, they cut me a check for $7500.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
Trade in value can vary. They gave me $30000 for the car because it was high mileage but they gave $5000 off sticker on the truck and then there was a $2500 discount and 2.9% financing. When all was said and done, they cut me a check for $7500.

Damn. P. check ur PM. Lets do the same thing with my car :D

:lol1:

stang99

PModdy: You would get more for your car because it has a dent! I can direct you to a good salesperson if you are serious. Are you going to trade up to a SVT Focus?

Fiveohdean

Established Member
You all don't have to worry about me at Sal's

It wasn't your car I was worrying about anyway!:) :) :) :)

You will have your new trans in a week so we'll see you there. ;-)

BTW I have 61 chatter free miles on the new clutch. So far so good. I only need 339 more miles on the clutch before Sal's 11 sec Mustang day.

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Originally posted by amwalker
thats pretty funny tetge, i can smell the bullsh!t over here in the san fernando valley...

Oh yeah, well I can smell that shiat waaaaaay out here in Downey! It stinks! It smell like :smmon: poo. Ewwwwww.

Users who are viewing this thread