trade your 03 for a Z06?

shanker

Cheesecake FTW!
Established Member
I have a friend who traded in his C5 for an '03 Z06 because he found out how badass my '03 Cobra was and couldn't live with owning a Vette that was slower than a Ford but mine isn't stock but I don't have the heart to tell him.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
I've never owned anything but a mustang/cobra in my life. They've not always been the fastest on the road (although sometimes they were), but they've always put a smile on my face. ALWAYS. I have a lot of fun memories in each of my 9 cars, and wouldn't trade the time I spent with them for anything.

I don't see me ever trading my cobra for anything else except another cobra. To some, it's about having the fastest thing out there, no matter who manufactures it. To me, it goes further than that. It's about honestly enjoying the connection and 'feel' you have with a specific car.

To me, it just seems to get into your blood. :)

Orange Poison

Established Member
I'll be getting the next gen. Cobra when it comes out.

Z06....NO WAY.....ugly as sh$t....my opinion.

Old guy's car, mid life crisis and the whole bit. I seen some of the new pics of it and it looks a like catfish. What esle? Umm....it's a chevy.:xpl:

03CobraBro

Established Member
Some people are happy with one, some are happy with the other. Each car has its ups and downs...

Personally I'v never been a big fan of the vette (unless it was a ZR-1) but I'v always been a big fan of the Mustang.

Having the fastest production Mustang appealed to me more than the fastest production Vette. Thats just my taste. :shrug:

Elliotness

Established Member
If I did not have kids ... . ... . .. Nah, I think I'll be getting the next gen cobra...

CuLaTeR

Established Member
I would never give up any of my cars for a Z06. I have had 2 GT's and 2 Cobra's with intentions of purchasing a 5th. Like the 04 mystic personally. I have looked at and driven the Z06. Couldn't see myself not drving a Ford.

redfire03cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by lifter213
Yeah i would. My dad has an 02 Electron Blue Z06 and i would give up my Cobra for the Z06. Probably not the Electron Blue i'd rather have a black one. I still love my Cobra though. :beer:
I would have to agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cobra-R

Established Member
If I didn't need a back seat, I would buy a Z06 in a minute!! (sorry guys, but you do have to give the Z06 it's credit)

Brian

PS: I like taking corners better that straight line acceleration though.

Last edited:

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra-R
If I didn't need a back seat, I would buy a Z06 in a minute!! (sorry guys, but you do have to give the Z06 it's credit)

Brian

PS: I like taking corners better that straight line acceleration though.

I give the Z06 its credit, im just saying the vettes never been a car I'v desired.

My 03 Cobra handles well better than anything I'll ever need to worry about anyway.

Besides, I'v never sat down in a car and thought to myself... "Man! I cant wait to get this thing up to 60 so I can slam on the brakes and see what this bad boy can do!" I'v always been more of the guy who gets in and thinks; "Man cant wait to see how quick this thing gets to 60 and beyond." :shrug: As I stated before, thats just me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread