TRADE! WTT My 2004 Mach 1 & 2007 GSXR 750 for 03/04 Cobra!!

blamb0912

Established Member
Trading is not really going in my favor..just looking to sell outright...Asking $17,000 for the mach 1 and $7,000 for the gsxr 750...thanks!
http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cto/2574302532.html

04 Mach 1.... white, 5-speed, 29,000 miles...original owner
Mods....

Ext- Roush front bumper, Cervini side scoops, Shorty antenna, black mustang rear letter insert, billet fuel door, 17x9, 17x10.5 afs mach 1 chrome replica wheels with nitto 555 and 555r's.
Int- rear seat delete, steeda short shifter, mach 1 shift knob
Performance- Mac mufflers and X-pipe, K&N intake, Accfub 75mm throttle body, Diablo Programmer, 4.10 gear
Suspension- Steeda upper & lower rear control arms, 31 spline axels, eaton posi unit, rear differential cover

07 gsxr 750
2nd owner and ALL mods were done by me and have less than 1k miles on them
Low miles at 3600
Mods:
Puig Dark Smoke Windscreen
Pazzo Black w/Blue Dial Shorty Levers
GSXR Grips and Polished Bar Ends(Have new set of black gsxr bar ends as well)
GSXR Tank Pad
GSXR Gel Seat
Seat Cowl (have passenger seat)
Fender Eliminator
Two Brothers Titanium Black Series Slip On Exhaust
Rascal Grafix Red Wheel Stripes

Located in Chattanooga,TN. PM or give me a shout...423-762-2540, [email protected].

Can email plenty pics of both

Last edited:

Satyr

Established Member
If you can do the Mach plus cash (need a winter car, not a bike), I may be interested.

ejanderson05gt

Established Member
Might be a long shot, but I'd love to trade my '05 GT plus cash. I'm dying to start riding bikes, and I always loved my brother-in-law's GSXR. Let me know if you're interested, man!

blamb0912

Established Member
Replies

vettez- You have some BAD toys, you wanna make a deal let me know..you won't find a better 750!

Satyr- That is what I had planned to do, but I threw the #7 and #8 rods in my 07 shelby gt..and have emptied my bank as far as car fund goes building a 302 stroker with larger blower, cams, etc...that's why I am trying to trade the bike with the car..I really want a cobra and didn't want to low ball anyone with just a trade for my mach 1

ejanderson- I love s197, already have 1, but would def consider a trade plus cash..pending on miles..condition, etc...send me an email @ [email protected] with pics and details bud!

Lazered- YES, I would sell just the gsxr, I am wanting $7500. Yes it may be $500-$1000 more than same 07 gsxr 750's, but with the mods and condition I feel its worth it. I would put the title down that there is not another one cleaner or more tastefully modded anywhere.

You can PM me here, Email me @ [email protected] give me a shout @ 423-762-2540. Thanks!

Last edited:

blamb0912

Established Member
ejanderson.... I found your thread, car looks awesome man, but just too many miles for me..I need something I can keep for a good while( or atleast plan to lol) Thanks though!

Satyr

Established Member
Hmmm....I would love to have a bike. I really need a winter car, though; plus, I would probably kill myself on the bike lol. GLWS

blamb0912

Established Member
Just to be as specific as possible...if your vehicle isn't worth atleast 23K I cannot/will not trade on both the mach 1 and gsxr. Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread