Trade in 11 gt 6M for 11GT 6A

Grant808

Established Member
cool...you got $500 off for a $495 option! LOL Post your thoughts once you have a chance to drive it around a bit. I love that candy red color.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Congrats.

I've seen a couple people get some great money when trading their used 2011 M6 for a 2011/2012 auto. I wonder if the dealers are thinking the manual GTs are more desirable like the previous years.

No, dealers are paying more at the moment due to the lack of inventory on the 12's.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Oh really?! hmmmmm... why did you let my hampster on his wheel?!why whats the matter with the 2012's?

:shrug: What are you trying to say?

Some dealers are scarce on 12's at this point due to the disaster in Japan, and the ability for the factory being able to fulfill the orders. With their lack of allocation, this seems to be attributing to the higher values of the 2011 cars.

The dealer in Vegas that I used to work for is a high volume dealer. They currently only have a handful of GT's, and NO 6spd cars. Thus, if they get one in for trade, they will tend to put a little more money it.

Last edited:

ViciousJay

Established Member
:shrug: What are you trying to say?

Some dealers are scarce on 12's at this point due to the disaster in Japan, and the ability for the factory being able to fulfill the orders. With their lack of allocation, this seems to be attributing to the higher values of the 2011 cars.

The dealer in Vegas that I used to work for is a high volume dealer. They currently only have a handful of GT's, and NO 6spd cars. Thus, if they get one in for trade, they will tend to put a little more money it.

send them my way, do they have any cobra's? im willing to ship

5.0jake

Established Member
Finally got the car. I'm loving it so much more than the manual and the the color is quickly growing on me. Sounds great with the gt500 axleback. Very happy with my decision:)
I will miss certain aspects of having a manual but overall it just wasn't doing it for me.
I will try and post pics soon when I get a chance.

03WhiteSVTCobra

Cobra&'Cuda
Established Member
I just purchased my 2011 5.0 performance white auto and I kno im going to be glad to go auto. I sold my 03 cobra and the manual was fun but hard on my knee. So im glad auto is what I went win. I should be getting it in about a week having it shipped to me. I update on it.

Users who are viewing this thread