Trade custom toolbox for stock wheels and tires....

DONTGTBIT

Established Member
Hey guys Im looking for a set of stock wheels and tires. Im looking at trading my custom mac toolbox for a set of wheels and tires. The dimensions on the box are below. I paid over $2,000 for this box one year ago, and since I dont turn wrench's anymore ( and the wife says its got to go ) I would like to get something useful out of it like some wheels and tires. If anybody is interested in buying the box I will sell it for a very good price. If anyone i interested pm me.

toolbox037cj3.jpg

toolbox003bz8.jpg

toolbox015ec3.jpg

toolbox016ne6.jpg

toolbox019xj3.jpg

toolbox010ez6.jpg

toolbox009rt8.jpg

toolbox018fn1.jpg

toolbox012vc9.jpg

toolbox020jc4.jpg

• 15,014 CU IN, 5,150 SQ IN
• 41"/1040 MM overall height
• 34–1/16"/866 MM overall width
• 25 1/4"/641 MM overall depth

Last edited:

DONTGTBIT

Established Member
Hey guys really need to move this box. I would really like to some wheels for track day coming up in two weeks. I will sell the box for $1,000 obo.

DONTGTBIT

Established Member
Im interested let me know what you have in mind. I will need box+cash for just to wheels let me know what you have in mind.

DONTGTBIT

Established Member
Bump for a great deal!!! Somebody please take this box off my hands. I will be posting more pictures of it this weekend.

DONTGTBIT

Established Member
Finally got some more pics of the box check it out!! :beer:

Last edited:

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
think im gonna go find some stock wheels man so i can trade you.... i love that box it would look good on the balcony of my apartment :nonono:

DONTGTBIT

Established Member
Please!! Im so ready to get rid of this box. I mean I like it too and everybody that sees it has to touch it to see if you can feel the swirls. The paint is smooth as glass and gets so much attention. Btw the box does come with chrome handles too, but trust me they dont look as good as the black ones.

fishingfox

Established Member
I have a set of 2000 wheels with Nitto 555r's and Toyo Proxes ST mounted on them. The DR's are on the wear bars and the Nitto's are less than 25% left.

I'm afraid the freight costs would be too expensive to be worth while. I'm in AZ 85022

Users who are viewing this thread