Traction Control Light

HFBPA889

BOOST MAKES ME HAPPY!!!
Established Member
I have traction control disabled in my tune, so TC light is usually on all the time due to TC being off. Well I noticed recently the light is not on so did the light burn out or could a fuse be blown. I should also mention my ABS light has been on since I bought the car, this also disables TC, therefore TC light should be on. I plan on getting the ABS module reconditioned after winter. Any input is appreciated.

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
My ABS light has been on for a while now also. No stopping issues..I stood on the brakes from 60 MPH with no skidding. Go figure.

HFBPA889

BOOST MAKES ME HAPPY!!!
Established Member
Fix your ABS as TC depends on it.

I plan on fixing my ABS but from my experience with the car TC has always been disabled and even with light not on, it appears my TC is still disabled. I don't even know what TC feels like when it kicks on and is enabled. So you think I fix my ABS and TC light will be fixed?

NewDuuude

Established Member
Mine is doing the same thing. ABS light always on. Trac light used to be on, now no trac light at all on button.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I plan on fixing my ABS but from my experience with the car TC has always been disabled and even with light not on, it appears my TC is still disabled. I don't even know what TC feels like when it kicks on and is enabled. So you think I fix my ABS and TC light will be fixed?

Oh, you'll know if you try to spin the tires from a standstill, especially when the pavement is wet. It will feel like the engine is on 4 cylinders and the fuel system is cutting out. Imagine this happening when entering a 2-lane highway and suddenly the car coming from the left is almost on you and mashing the gas pedal does nothing. Been there and done that. It's not a very good TC system, which is why so many people disable it in their tune.

Users who are viewing this thread