Trackhawk Stroker Motor Build

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Actually its under the knife right now getting a new 66mm WG. Its got the new 91mm Forced Induction Turbo. Should be getting that back in a month or so then to the dyno for a Lund Tune.

Honestly, my plan was to sell it after I tune it. Need funds to finish up this and my RS3 swap.

Lost a little interest in it but still love it. Things light to at like 3450 lbs. Just put the Optic Armor light weight glass in it and some new RC Comp wheels with Bear front and rear street brakes to clear the rims. Thing looks dope!

The Mustang should make some big power tho even on 93 octane. Probably close to 1100 whp on 93. Not sure on E85 probably 1400+.

7+ liters.

Got damn. Going to be epic... can't wait to see the vids!

Guess you need to sell me your mustang on the cheap now. :p

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Actually its under the knife right now getting a new 66mm WG. Its got the new 91mm Forced Induction Turbo. Should be getting that back in a month or so then to the dyno for a Lund Tune.

Honestly, my plan was to sell it after I tune it. Need funds to finish up this and my RS3 swap.

Lost a little interest in it but still love it. Things light to at like 3450 lbs. Just put the Optic Armor light weight glass in it and some new RC Comp wheels with Bear front and rear street brakes to clear the rims. Thing looks dope!

The Mustang should make some big power tho even on 93 octane. Probably close to 1100 whp on 93. Not sure on E85 probably 1400+.

Stop adding parts! I said on the cheap! haha

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Good lord, what a build. I love it!

Users who are viewing this thread