Trackhawk doing what it's suppose to do

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
shoot a 6.4 jeep is impressive. numbers get lost on people. the 392 jeeps run 4.4 or better to 60, on the street they are nearly unbeatable from a stop light. i got out on a C6 ZO6 3 lights in a row in mine. its a blast.

My94GT

Established Member
shoot a 6.4 jeep is impressive. numbers get lost on people. the 392 jeeps run 4.4 or better to 60, on the street they are nearly unbeatable from a stop light. i got out on a C6 ZO6 3 lights in a row in mine. its a blast.
I keep bouncing between the SRT and the trackhawk version. Obviously the power of the trackhawk is so tempting but it comes at a significant price difference for something that would just be a daily driver anyway.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I keep bouncing between the SRT and the trackhawk version. Obviously the power of the trackhawk is so tempting but it comes at a significant price difference for something that would just be a daily driver anyway.

They are almost the same thing except the motor and some interior differences. I would love the power in my '14 but I love it the way it is regardless.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Then he runs you down soon after lol

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Ours continues to get a lot of driving - 3000 miles in 3.5 months is a lot in our household! I wouldn't try to talk anyone out of the car.

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
People talking here is lol. A SUV....STOCK....is running MID 11's IN THE QUARTER...Not once or twice or even three times. Multiple runs...with a baby seat in it to boot. Lol they were nice enough to just show the SUV time when it whiped up on that gen6 Camaro.

From the video, it seems it took cars that ran in the 10's to beat it. Nothing wrong with that being the daily and grocery grabber !

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member

Get the trackhawk. Maybe wait a tad bit to see if dealers start making aggressive deals to get them off the lot.
There's an 18 used one(1k miles) close by for sale at 80k, and I don't think it was base.
You'll have a big ole grin from when you crank it up to when you take off at the first red light you stop at. Add in the active exhaust it's a fun stupid suv.

My94GT

Established Member
Get the trackhawk. Maybe wait a tad bit to see if dealers start making aggressive deals to get them off the lot.
There's an 18 used one(1k miles) close by for sale at 80k, and I don't think it was base.
You'll have a big ole grin from when you crank it up to when you take off at the first red light you stop at. Add in the active exhaust it's a fun stupid suv.

Yea I’m not going to look for anything yet, I won’t look to buy till beginning of 2019 so hopefully I can either find a lightly used or left over on dealer lot.

It just seems like it would be boat loads of fun. I’ve said it around here before that I lust for a viper, but with a kid on the way it makes no sense right now. A trackhawk however could fill the gap between fun and practical

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Ours continues to get a lot of driving - 3000 miles in 3.5 months is a lot in our household! I wouldn't try to talk anyone out of the car.
Have you driven yours in snow/deep snow? Was wondering how well the awd does.
(I'm sure it's pretty awesome.)

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Have you driven yours in snow/deep snow? Was wondering how well the awd does.
(I'm sure it's pretty awesome.)

I have not, but I expect (modulo tires) it'll be as good as every other Grand Cherokee AWD, which is to say, superb.

It's great in the wet.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I have not, but I expect (modulo tires) it'll be as good as every other Grand Cherokee AWD, which is to say, superb.
It's great in the wet.
Awesome. I had a feeling changing out the tires would work wonders.
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread