Track Times

DUMBASS

Banned
Hey guys i searched but did not come up with much, I am trying to find out what kind of track times are guys running the hellion t-76 kit with a t-56 trans in the car. What kind of 60fts are you able to pull and whats the best technique for launching a car with this setup?

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Man it's going to take a few days to get some replies on that one. I don't think there are that many of them. Then you need to get them actually online and see this. Just stay patient.

TRBO VNM

the trick to launching a turbo/manual car is building boost on the line. a 2-step is required for this or you can run a small shot of nitrous.

I never had the 2 step perfected. before I was able to really get it dialed in I had the mishap with going into the wall. but I was successfully using it. my other problem was the suspension I had was more for street/open track, so I didn't really transfer weight and who spin off the line. you can see one of my 10.49 videos for that. I was running 9 second mph, but I was still trying to perfect the first half of the 1/4 mile.

IIRC, my 60's were in the 1.7 range. definitely needed to change some suspension stuff.

DUMBASS

Banned
do you have videos around of your runs i would like to check those out. were you on an IRS? and what kind of tires did you have?

Users who are viewing this thread