track pack only base gt

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
**** what these guys are talking about. stock seats suck. feel like your riding around in a station wagon. when you sit in the recaros, it feels like an entirely different and more sporty car.

I have to agree. I HATE the GT seats, cloth or leather doesnt matter. The bolsters are non existent, they're awful.

Miss my M3 seats every day. Will be changing out my GT seats down the road.

'14 Shelby

Established Member
I was a little scared when I ordered the Recaros due to the lack of lumbar support. However after my first time sitting in them they were surprisingly supportive in the lumbar area, not to mention the bolsters.

ViciousJay

Established Member
I might be against the norm because I'm a bigger dude (6'5" 270lbs) but I sat in a GT with leather Recaros and a GT with leather Premium seats and to me the standard seats were way more comfortable. I didn't like the Recaros at all. I was dead set on them too until I sat in them.

do you have wider obelix's, if so thats why you hate them. I'm 6'3 205 and they hug me perfect. I could never get comfortable in my 2011 leather seats

stangn

Established Member
I'm 6'1" @ 230 and love my leather recaro's and I've had lumber fusion surgery to boot. Ordered them and figured if I didn't like them could get stock seats pretty easy if needed.

streetone01

SVT
Established Member
been busy. Love the car so far, 250 miles on it now. Already putting together a mod list. I have a couple cell phone pics for now.
null-1.jpg

null.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread