track pack only base gt

streetone01

SVT
Established Member
I sold the cobra, now im looking at 13's and 14's. I wanted recaro only. BUT I found a track pack only base gt in the color i want and it seems to be an unbeatable deal. 28,300 including everything but sales tax. this is for a 13 so they are offering more incentives than the 14 obviously... what do you think?

SCalla1384

Established Member
Recaro's are nice, but I kind of like mine better. I have black leather with suede inserts. Really comfortable. Recaro's are badass though.

Ratchet

Established Member
Nice... Do it. As for Recaro's, they are nice but no deal breaker IMO. I just got back from a 3000K roadtrip in my car, the CS seats (Suede inserts) were awesome, and comfortable. For a guy who has back problems sometimes, I would rather have the Lumbar support than cool looking seats... and as far as I know, that option is not available in the recaro's? That might just be the boss ones.... If someone could clarify that? :beer:

Fun4me

Established Member
Nice... Do it. As for Recaro's, they are nice but no deal breaker IMO. I just got back from a 3000K roadtrip in my car, the CS seats (Suede inserts) were awesome, and comfortable. For a guy who has back problems sometimes, I would rather have the Lumbar support than cool looking seats... and as far as I know, that option is not available in the recaro's? That might just be the boss ones.... If someone could clarify that? :beer:

I think you can rig the lumbar support in, if you dont mind tearing up your new recaros.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
I might be against the norm because I'm a bigger dude (6'5" 270lbs) but I sat in a GT with leather Recaros and a GT with leather Premium seats and to me the standard seats were way more comfortable. I didn't like the Recaros at all. I was dead set on them too until I sat in them.

mrfiveoh

Established Member
I 2 was in love with the recaros, till I sat in them. IMO, it smore of a cool look factor than anything. Of course its more supportive, however I didnt see me enjoying them on a roadtrip.

kingnut

Established Member
**** what these guys are talking about. stock seats suck. feel like your riding around in a station wagon. when you sit in the recaros, it feels like an entirely different and more sporty car.

Users who are viewing this thread