Track Day in S.C.

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
MGW/SCMC Track Day in S.C.

It's that time again. The SCMC will be hosting another track day Feb. 18. at the 1/4 mile track in Jackson, S.C. :pop: Registration begins today for the event. Gates will open around 10 a.m. Here's the link for all of those that are interested:
http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10880
We will be leading a crew from Greenville, S.C. down to the track if anyone is interested. We will meet at the usual meeting place; Hot Spot on HWY 25 in Ware Shoals. If anyone needs directions, just drop me a line. This is a great track! Verts will need a bar!! (Roll or light)Unless your times are in excess of 13 seconds. Hope to see everyone there! Had a great time last year! :beer:

Last edited:

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
I don't see why not! I would P.M cobrabitn on the SCMC link. We had a few superbikes there last year.

InfamousSVT

Boosted
Established Member
IROC_DIS said:
haha i dont suppose i could take my bike to that?

Yes bikes are welcome too.....atleast they were last year.

I'll be there again, and if luck has it, I may even drive the car down the track a few times :D

Last edited:

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
Did ya get that Kenne Bell thing straightned out? Can't wait to see that monster roll!

InfamousSVT

Boosted
Established Member
RR03COBRA said:
Did ya get that Kenne Bell thing straightned out? Can't wait to see that monster roll!

Sure did, got the new blower last Friday and will be installing it this weekend. I'm ordering the new fuel pumps today, so hopefully I will be ready to roll in about 2 weeks..............so I will be up at the Dyno day and Tune day at Amazon. :banana:

GodStang

Established Member
Jackson is to far of a Drive for me. Maybe next year...........haha j/k you know I will be there.

InfamousSVT

Boosted
Established Member
GodStang said:
Jackson is to far of a Drive for me. Maybe next year...........haha j/k you know I will be there.

You had better be there man, I can't wait to hear that thing with those cams :rockon:

GodStang

Established Member
Kilroy if you staying for more than one day and need a place to stay We have an extra room at our house. I am pretty sure you have family here though. Thought I would throw that out there. It is probly a 20 mins drive from my house and a 10 min drive from my parents house to ol Jackson.

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
Reckon I will just be a passenger on this trip, I am definitely not wasting my gas to drive down there and watch...lol got to love IHRA tracks and their 1.5 second difference on the convertible rule from the NHRA...

IHRA=13.49

NHRA=11.99

Crazy huh?!?!?!?!?!

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
Well in 04 I went 11.70@119 in my silver 03 coupe and didn't have a problem, Kilroy went 11.34@124 with his redfire coupe and no problems!

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
Hey Danny,
We could rig up some PVC pipe and black tape. It works, seen it pass the Jackson test LOL :lol:

kilroy