Track day. blew up my...FUSES?

THE RED 1

Wake up, piss excellence
Established Member
So at the track yesterday and i leave the line hard as all hell for this car , everythings normal then on the 1-2 shift all my gauge lights blow out.I finished the pass and started checking fuses position #13 was blown (cluster illumination) went to replace it and now its repeatedly popping the fuse the gauges still work warning lights and all but the illumination won't. Somejuan helps me

THE RED 1

Wake up, piss excellence
Established Member
Balls.. 2 things I hate 1. Putting longtubes on these cars 2.traceing Electrical issues

THE RED 1

Wake up, piss excellence
Established Member
UPDATE: got pulled over for none of my running lights workin front or rear but the brake and headlights do, put a new fuse in and the running lights work but still no instrument illumination,also when I arm my alarm it usually flashes the lights, now its not and the clock is very dim when I turn the lights on.
I'm gonna really tear into it tommorow I think the gauges are shorting

ZeroDCX

Established Member
What alarm system/model do you have? Mine usually flashes the running lights twice when locking and once when unlocking. But stopped flashing recently, everything else is fine though. Good luck fixing the issue. Keep us posted.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread