Track Car build ... Done ... Evo content w/ couple high HP Evo Pics ...

Stop&turnFreak

Established Member
Just few pics of my Evo, now that the build is finshed on the motor side. New Ohlins are going on soon, and I am updating the brakes to 6 pot, but the first part is finally done. Car has the following: Mods are 2.3 br rpm short block, ETS Gtx3076r vband turbo kit with piping, AMS fmic, 1200cc injectors, Gsc R2 billet cams, Gsc springs and retainers with Gsc valves, twin plate clutch, Tre Max lock rear diff, full 3 inch exhaust. The lowest number where on kelford 272s and the better graph was the new Gsc r2 billets. Both pulls where 93 octane and only 25 psi.

The other two Evos (orange and silver) pictured made 900whp / 850whp, which have similiar builds, but with much larger turbo setups.

7.jpg

1.jpg

View attachment 2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Nice man. I know that has to be fun. I am currently pushing 350/350 in my WRX and it's an insane blast on the mountains. I can imagine it being quite scary with that much. My buddy and his wife have EVO X's. His is just mild bolt ons and hers is pushing over 500whp.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
That's a great power number to be at in that car, I bet it is a quick little guy. I really really dig that silver one. I searched for MONTHS trying to find an Apex Silver or Graphite Grey 9 MR for a decent price, and never found one. All I found were beat to hell or high miles and still way too expensive. Awesome car, OP. I dig it.

Stop&turnFreak

Established Member
Thanks all, the car is really a different beast ... so much more fun to drive, crazy fast now that it's power is up and the weight is down below 2700lb.

evolve

Established Member
Nice! I had an 03 with those GSCs and loved them. Looks like an awesome setup there!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Very nice. Looks totally sleeper too! I bet it a blast down the track.
Enjoy.

Stop&turnFreak

Established Member
Update - Took the car to the local drag strip for some fun, wanted my girl to get used to driving it under full throttle. All her cars have been sticks, so that's not an issue, but she's never driven anything with over 500whp, so we thought a few trips to the local 1/8th would be fun ... anyway ... this happened ... :) 13256112_10208024021571299_5745337397900706699_n (1).jpg

No major damage, just dropped a line off the oil cooler. Luckily, we found it before she made a pass ... All fixed now, and heading to AMP in Atlanta on the 2nd.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Glad to hear it was only a dropped line. Really nice looking Evo. And you're making really nice power in such a light (under 2700 lbs.) car! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread