Track App Video

MrUnsubtleNinja

Established Member
Not sure if anyone has had a chance to see this but it goes a little bit more in depth about Track Apps functionality. Thought I'd spread it for all! :beer:

[youtube_browser]q_yY8SnKW8c[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

MrUnsubtleNinja

Established Member
I'm interested to seem more about how my colour works, he said that you can change the door will lighting. If that's true then that's new for the '13's.

Shhhh

Established Member
I'm interested to seem more about how my colour works, he said that you can change the door will lighting. If that's true then that's new for the '13's.

I know for sure in the 2011 GT500's the door sil plates have multiple color inputs(Red/Blue/Green) but no feature on the dash to change the color. A lot of owners will pop the sils and just move the wire(s) to the desired pin(s) and you can make your own colors by mixing and matching the red,green and blue. Pretty neat hidden feature.

MrUnsubtleNinja

Established Member
I know for sure in the 2011 GT500's the door sil plates have multiple color inputs(Red/Blue/Green) but no feature on the dash to change the color. A lot of owners will pop the sils and just move the wire(s) to the desired pin(s) and you can make your own colors by mixing and matching the red,green and blue. Pretty neat hidden feature.

Yeah I way aware of that, do the GT500's have red and the rest are blue?

Users who are viewing this thread