TPS Adjustment

jfclague

Established Member
I just re-installed my Accufab TB and I was adjusting the TPS. My reading was .998 volts and the idle is still low. Has anyone had their TPS reading higher than this?

Thanks

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
When I put mine in, it was well over 1V. .998 is good. I set mine to .997. This topic has been beaten to death in the past. Try a search on TPS.

What RPM is your car idling at?

03DOHC

Established Member
Did you reset your PCM after changing your TPS voltage? Did you reset the IAC by cycling your key(I have no idea if it works. Read it when I did a search and tried it. Couldn't hurt.:-D)?

jfclague

Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
Did you reset your PCM after changing your TPS voltage? Did you reset the IAC by cycling your key(I have no idea if it works. Read it when I did a search and tried it. Couldn't hurt.:-D)?

How do you reset the PCM or IAC? I just turn the ignition key to the dash lights up and wait a minute and then start.

Is that what you are talking about?

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Generally, the higher the TPS voltage, the higher the idle. Just mess with the idle screw a tad, you can tweek it that way as your TPS voltage is pretty close to right, if you lowered it anymore, your car would idle even lower!

Users who are viewing this thread