Just mounted them up. Whaddaya' think?

cobralrtire.jpg

cobrarear.jpg

cobrarrtire.jpg

topup2.jpg

topdown3.jpg

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
I want a set but my tire guy says he doesnt have access to them yet and they are Toyo dirrect. I need 18's though. Looking good!

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
wow those looks awesome.....definitely getting a set now.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
I was looking at these yesterday, they're pretty cheap which made me question how good they are. Let us know!

ROADSTR6

Deficient SVT Poster
Established Member
My car is mostly stock. Just a CB and FIPK. With the Toyos it dead hooks in second and hooks pretty damn well in 1st as well. I haven't tried any hard launches yet. My car never sees rain. I won't be able to tell you how the Toyos do in the wet unless I happen to get caught by a passing shower or something. I'll post results if I ever do. I did add a 1/4" spacer temporarily to fit these monsters. I ground down the IRS bolt as low as I felt comfortable with and it was really close (about a credit card's width) so rather than take a chance I slapped on a set of 1/4" spacers I had laying around. I think if I order a set of button head IRS bolts I might pick up a smidge more clearance. I'll pull off the spacers when I do that. I was trying to stay away from the button head bolts due to the extraction troubles others have posted about. I may have to go that route after all. Thanks for the compliments!

04TorchedSVT

Established Member
I almost bought these tires for my car, but on toyo's site it say Traction and temp were rated a B. So i went with the 18/35-305 Nitto 555R instead since i knew they were great tires and would last a while. Plus my freind owns a tire shop and i got the nitto's for 30 bucks more than the toyo's.

Users who are viewing this thread