Totaled the cobra

JASPERSVT

BOOST, my anti drug.
Established Member
Just wonder who on her has totaled there car and bought it back. Just a few questions, around how much did you pay to get her back and how did you go about it. Just tell insurance hey can i buy this back from you??
cobra.jpg

2011-06-06173824.jpg

Last edited:

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
:cryying::cryying::cryying:

damn dude, glad you are ok. low ball that ins co and buy it back. badass base for a cheap monster

03blackmach1

Established Member
I hit an 8-point buck last yr with my mach1.ins totalled it out,I bought it back and with the help of TOUSLEY FORD PARTS DEPOT,I rebuilt is for less than 3g's including paint.I have a thread on here with links to the pics of the rebuild.as long as your frame is good,I say rebuild it IF YOU KNOW PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.iether way,I would get it back if not to rebuild,then part it out.if you are going to keep it,get ahold of tousley and get a prts list of what you will need to rebuild it.you can do junk yard hunts and find many parts there,cheap.we redid mine in about 4 weekends and it looks better than it did before the wreck.it all depends on how much you want it.good luck with whatever you decide.

JASPERSVT

BOOST, my anti drug.
Established Member
Yea i probably should of told the story... I was going up a old county road hill that's curvey mind you, its about 1am well some jackass decides there gonna pass me well i let them but the cut over too soon and clipped me, which sent me down about a 15 foot cliff into a horse pasture.
And and this @ashole didnt even stop!!!!

JASPERSVT

BOOST, my anti drug.
Established Member
Hate to see it but now if you buy it back you could have an awesome ModFox.
exactly my first thoughts my friend.

Why do you want to buy it back?
To either part it out and make some something decent come from this or build one sick coupe car.
I hit an 8-point buck last yr with my mach1.ins totalled it out,I bought it back and with the help of TOUSLEY FORD PARTS DEPOT,I rebuilt is for less than 3g's including paint.I have a thread on here with links to the pics of the rebuild.as long as your frame is good,I say rebuild it IF YOU KNOW PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.iether way,I would get it back if not to rebuild,then part it out.if you are going to keep it,get ahTo either part it out andold of tousley and get a prts list of what you will need to rebuild it.you can do junk yard hunts and find many parts there,cheap.we redid mine in about 4 weekends and it looks better than it did before the wreck.it all depends on how much you want it.good luck with whatever you decide.
Well this gives me a different idea, never thought of actually rebuilding this car. Hmmm
maybe just buy a nice body v6 shell and drop everything in it.

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
Yea i probably should of told the story... I was going up a old county road hill that's curvey mind you, its about 1am well some jackass decides there gonna pass me well i let them but the cut over too soon and clipped me, which sent me down about a 15 foot cliff into a horse pasture.
And and this @ashole didnt even stop!!!!

WHOA! maaaaaaaaaaaan thats REALLY shitty. sorry bro =/

glad you're okay tho!

VincodeY

Established Member
looks like he ran through a house or something...bricks are still on it.

joking aside man, sorry for your lose. Now you can build a modfox!

Users who are viewing this thread