Totaled my car already

Joe5.0

Established Member
yep huge lesson learned. Dont be an idiot or argue with one cause he thinks his cobras the fastet car in the world. O and dont drive fast on public streets.

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
Originally posted by mean saleen
yep huge lesson learned. Dont be an idiot or argue with one cause he thinks his cobras the fastet car in the world. O and dont drive fast on public streets.

Lesson learned is that your a ****-tard and need to buy a kia.....

bmwblondee

Established Member
Lesson Learned?

I think the only lessons to be learned here is that cops in Snohomish are f**ckin dicks and that the speed limits in Washington suck ballsies. Everyone should just move to Cali and drive fast all the time.....then everyone would be happy!!!

Oh ya....and in conclusion, COBRA IS A LITTLE BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!! I stand by my previous statement in that he/she (and because of the punk ass nature of his comments, I am no longer sure of the gender) is still a tight-ass who was probably Asian in a former life, always turned his homework in on time, and never cheated on a goddam thing in his life. Cobra, if you are still Asian, which I am guessing you are, please, do us a favor and stay off the roads. Go study or something. DWA (Driving While Asian) has a hefty fine that comes along with the ticket.

Shiiiiiiiit, I only pray my children are never like that. You are supposed to do f**cked up things. How the hell do you think anyone ever got ANYWHERE????? Not by having their cobras always safely parked in the garage. Do you jerk it in the tail-pipe? Poor car.

To quote a personal favorite of mine, MXPX puts it quite well: "Responsibility, what's that? Responsibility, not quite yet!" Don't worry Joey, you will never have to worry about a goddam thing because Cobra here does that for you. He sounds like he could move right in and be your new mommy.

P.S.: Could someone explain to me why everyone edits their swear words, because I have some pent up Sicilian rage I would like to unleash on Cobra, but my language seems to be restricted. I have a few choice words for him.

----Once again, your eternally awesome cuz----Jess!

(Guess what Joey!! It's 90 allllll week long here buddy. Seriously, you need to move to Cali. I'll be waiting)

bmwblondee

Established Member
I would also like to add:

COBRA YOU LIVE IN OHIO!!!!!!!!

HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Get a life shitbag.

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
Originally posted by bmwblondee
I would also like to add:

COBRA YOU LIVE IN OHIO!!!!!!!!

HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Get a life shitbag.

Grow up.... you and your lowly 325I OHHH drive fast? HAHAHA

Like MXPX said "responsibilty whats that? responsibilty not quiet yet.!"

Go get an education and do something with your life.... there are more important things in life than "looking cool" or "being a tough guy!!"

Sounds like you just got outa highschool...

Heres a story that happened to me yesterday and i'm sure your just like these punk bitches.

I'm a 20 year old driving to home depot to get a new compressor and some more lumber. Instead of the stang obviously need a car to haul the wood so I take my 2002 Subie Outback.

On the way there, these stupid **** punk ass high school kids come rolling up with a APC sticker on their Kia. They start looking at me for no reason and making faces.... I brush it off. Then they roll the window down and start saying "we just graduated from highschool, aint that cool? Like I give a ****.....

Then they say..... Your girlfriends hot i'd bend her over...

So I say the usual.... of course being the badasses they are they say "pull over...."

So I instantly get in front of them and pull right on over.... they stop and I get out...

Now the kid in the back who rolled his window down to talk shit to me such as: "**** you, you won't do shit..." begins to roll his window up and lock his door.

Guy who was driving won't look at me and starts to call someone on his phone (probably about 5 other friends, which is fine by me)

and the passeneger in the front opens his door slightly and I tell him to step out and we can settle it.... he says nothing.

So I say "**** you then, you're not worth it you ****ing high school bitches..." and walk back to my car...

Second I turn around he says "ya thats right walk away..!" like he did something to force me?

I turn around and walk back and he shuts his door and won't say shit AGAIN.....

Finally I get in my car and he finally takes a step out of his and says "thats right bitch **** you, you ****ing pussy blah blah blah...!"

So, when he was faced with a real confrontation he wouldn't do shit... but when I get back in my car he finally gets out....

This sounds just like you and your attitude... watch who you say shit to, cuz it'll come back to haunt ya...

BTW it woulda been a 3 on 1 if they actually backed there shit up... I was ready for it, but obviously they weren't. Hopefully i'll see them again one day when I'm not in my subaru and have shit to do.

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
a tight-ass who was probably Asian in a former life, always turned his homework in on time, and never cheated on a goddam thing in his life. Cobra, if you are still Asian, which I am guessing you are, please, do us a favor and stay off the roads. Go study or something. DWA (Driving While Asian) has a hefty fine that comes along with the ticket.
you are a ****ing retarded racist kraker

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
Originally posted by mean saleen
Good story tommy hill lol:beer: I dont understand wtf those kids problem was.

Unfortunately, Utah is riddled with wannabe hardass school boys who don't know their ass from there dads nut sack on their chin..... granted there are some crazy m'fers here including some of my very best friends but the majority of "hardass" kids are bunch-o-mamma-boyz....

I thought it would be a good story to, may start a thread about it to see other peoples experiences... :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread