Totaled my car already

Joe5.0

Established Member
yep officialy the worst day of my life, i burned out, powershifted into second, lost control and hit a telephone pole, and took out a fence, airbag deployed and ****ed up my arm, and ya my car is officialy over so im done. Its nt pretty at all. Lower control arm is gone, 3 tires blew out, one went through the floor board, half the telephone pole is stuck in my car. From the looks of it it is un fixible(totalled).

no_slow_svt

2 wheeled dork
Established Member
ouch!
sorry to hear that man

hope it works out and good thing you only hurt your arm, could have been alot worse from the soung of it.

J

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
WEll at least you meant to put it in 2nd gear....sorry, I know that this is not a good time, I hope that you get better soon and your arm isnt that bad. Let me know how things are going, later

Rick

Grey03Cobra

Established Member
Damn, I sorry to hear about your Saleen. At least you are pretty much okay. My advice is to salvage what you can from the car and maybe start over. Good luck whatever you decide.

Joe5.0

Established Member
well i crashed the 91 gt not the saleen lol thank god, and yea my dad told the insurance company. He was in the process of getting the title changed and all this good stuff when it happened. but so far i think its totaled. frame is kinda bent, door ,fender, bumper, floor, contol arm, 3 tires, 1 rim....gone.

CobraKindaGuy

Established Member
Originally posted by mean saleen
i burned out, powershifted into second, lost control and hit a telephone pole, and took out a fence, airbag deployed and ****ed up my arm, and ya my car is officialy over so im done. Its nt pretty at all. Lower control arm is gone, 3 tires blew out, one went through the floor board, half the telephone pole is stuck in my car. From the looks of it it is un fixible(totalled).

As everyone else is "sitting at the bar" with you and blowing sympathetic sunshine up your stupid as* I guess I will be the bad guy that burns you for what you did. :burn:

It just makes me cringe to read that someone trashes a beautiful car because they lack common sense. Un f**king believable......:bash:

Last edited:

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
624341_29_full.jpg

624341_30_full.jpg

624341_31_full.jpg

rick, i dont think its good time to joke about it

at least, joey kept his promise...he hasn't gotten any ticket yet

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
no joke, I said that he didnt miss second, and I said it wasnt a joke......hope that all is well joey.....So what did the police say about this???

Rick

Last edited:

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Sorry to hear. I was excited for you to get that thing modded.

What are you going to do with the car?
Greg

JaKaL

Established Member
It is not your worst day

Your worst day comes when you're not alive to tell the tale.

You still have friends, family and your life and I, for one, am glad you are telling the tale in the first person.

I had my snake out today and just blipped the throttle in 2nd to test the waters - the car went sideways. The cars we drive come with a trade-off; having the power and knowing when to use it. In the NW it is oft times hard to tell when conditions are right.

We can all learn from this:
Drive it like your family expects you to return.

Again, very glad to hear you are AOK save the arm. A telephone pole up something other than the car would not be a good thing.

Let's be careful out there folks, our NW summer is now officially over.

Joe5.0

Established Member
Re: Re: Totaled my car already

Originally posted by CobraKindaGuy
As everyone else is "sitting at the bar" with you and blowing sympathetic sunshine up your stupid as* I guess I will be the bad guy that burns you for what you did. :burn:

It just makes me cringe to read that someone trashes a beautiful car because they lack common sense. Un f**king believable......:bash:

Thanx u ****en piece of shit mother ****er. Your officialy The gayest person ever. Everyone ****s up sometimes.:cuss:

Joe5.0

Established Member
Hey thanx everyone for concern...lol peter i did get a ticket lol 'driving to fast for conditions" I could have got alot worst. Me and my fried are fine. Insurance comes out tmmrw to see whether or not it is infatc totaled or not. If it aint were getting it fixed, if its totaled we dont know what to do. I learned my lesson and ill never do it again. Now all the rice is giving me shit. I pray to god it isnt totaled and fixible, so far it needs: front bumper, side panel, door, floor panel 1 fog light 1 corner light, 3 tires, side skirt and some suspension pices total cost, hopefully under 3,750 or its considered totaled. I seriously hope its not or my life is ruined.

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
Re: Re: Totaled my car already

my school is officially gay
there's this hill by my school
i was going like 40 on it and this dude thought i was going 60 and writes down my license plate #
sprints up to school and talk to my principle..
principle belived him and told me that i can't drive to school for 2 weeks and can't drive anyone from students from my school till christmas
and he'll consider suspending me

i talk to him 3 times today....
and that was the 2nd and 3rd one

racist kraker

this white dude did exact same thing as me last year and he didnt get in any trouble

Last edited:

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
front bumper, side panel, door, floor panel 1 fog light 1 corner light, 3 tires, side skirt and some suspension pices total cost, hopefully under 3,750 or its considered totaled. I seriously hope its not or my life is ruined.
joey...i'm sorry to tell you that your car is totalled
they also include labor fee which is as much as how much parts cost

if you dont go through your insurance...i know this bodyshop that can hook you up
let me know (it's close to everett boeing)

Users who are viewing this thread