Totaled my car already

bmwblondee

Established Member
Originally posted by ltngstrucktwice
TJ, shees not a Kracker...Shes a WAPP.
Get it stright.

If you are going to insult me, do it right. It's WOP. With Out Papers. Or you could use Day-Go, if WOP is too hard to spell. Jesus what is this country coming to?

And as for the "lowly BMW" comment........what did you have for you first car......a trike? Not bad for my first ride.

Tommy, you need to understand that not all teenagers are ****ers. You used to be a teenager.......a year ago. You just assume that about me. Do you kno joey? Ask him, and he will tell you that I am pretty chill. My only point was that we all mess up and people like cobra dont give them enough credit. I cant stand hypocrisy and cobra seems to think he is God's gift to the world. Unlike the pussies you met on the road the other day, I would have probably smiled at you and kept driving (depending on how cute you were).

And lets keep the Italian bashing down to a minimum. I don't want to have to call in the mafia family.

Any Asian drivers insulted by my DWA comments, all Im saying is that it is just a trend I have noticed here in Cali. If you would like to prove me wrong, please.......be my guest.

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
Originally posted by bmwblondee
And as for the "lowly BMW" comment........what did you have for you first car......a trike? Not bad for my first ride.

Tommy, you need to understand that not all teenagers are ****ers. You used to be a teenager.......a year ago. You just assume that about me. Do you kno joey? Ask him, and he will tell you that I am pretty chill. My only point was that we all mess up and people like cobra dont give them enough credit. I cant stand hypocrisy and cobra seems to think he is God's gift to the world. Unlike the pussies you met on the road the other day, I would have probably smiled at you and kept driving (depending on how cute you were).

Meant the comment about high school teenagers.... High schoolers are idiots, and no I never acted like them and never disrespected someones girlfriend or wife the way they did to mine.... I got their plate number and called a dispatcher friend to get their house address... I will go pay a visit here soon and straighten it out.

BMW comment - I had a supercharged 95 mustang GT and at the same time I bought the current car I have in my sig.

I don't think those BMW's suck at all, but they aren't fast and more common then my mustang but not bad for a teenager :) Nicest car I ever seen a teenager own all at once.

1)763 RWHP supra (insured for $118,000)
2)2003 saleen (SC)
3)BMW M3
4)IS300
5)Chevy avalanche (22" lift with 44's)
6) Ford power stroke 7.2L with 24" Lift and 44's (insured for 85,000)
7) 2004 Escalade (insured for 130,000)
8) 500 RWHP camaro
9) 2005 STI

and the list goes on.... how would it be? pretty nice :)

He's a good friend, lives across the street hehe.

ltngstrucktwice

Head Clown
Established Member
Originally posted by bmwblondee
If you are going to insult me, do it right. It's WOP. With Out Papers. Or you could use Day-Go, if WOP is too hard to spell. Jesus what is this country coming to?

I apologize. My Grandfather told me he was called a WAPP because my family came to this country Without A Pass Port=WAPP.
I guess its all in the translation.
But you know what I meant and that’s what counts.
And TJ don’t hate...you are a bad driver : )

Last edited:

bmwblondee

Established Member
blood runs thicker than water....what can i say?

alright alright alright, i will be nice to your friends joey. dude, i was totally in seattle for two days and i didnt even get to see you guys. wtf is up with that? i'll be back dont worry.

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
Joey, sorry about your car and no, I won't ell ya ya f***ed up cause ya know it already. Everybody does, I have so just learn something from it. The rest of you knotheads need to chill out. Damn! You'd think he hit your Mama during his episode or something.

EvergreenSVT

Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Totaled my car already

Originally posted by team23jordan
my school is officially gay
there's this hill by my school
i was going like 40 on it and this dude thought i was going 60 and writes down my license plate #
sprints up to school and talk to my principle..
principle belived him and told me that i can't drive to school for 2 weeks and can't drive anyone from students from my school till christmas
and he'll consider suspending me

i talk to him 3 times today....
and that was the 2nd and 3rd one

racist kraker

this white dude did exact same thing as me last year and he didnt get in any trouble

He souldn't be able to punish you for things outside of school. An angry phone call from your father will probably clear all of this up.

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
^you obviously dont know bout our school

people, who are over 18, gets suspended for smoking outside of school...like smoking on freeway...

EvergreenSVT

Established Member
Private school? If its a public school its BS.

What school? If you don't mind. I've been to a half dozen schools in the south sound.

Users who are viewing this thread