totaled my 15.

byeofcr

Established Member
dont remember the wreck. thank god my kids were fine. They were in childrens seats fwd facing in the rear. the were rear facing but i feared exactly this situation and would not be able to get them out so when they hit 40lbs i turned them. i wish i could tell ya more but all i remember is exiting the highway and then waking up in the sidewalk with blood in my eyes. paramedics said i was delirious. kept saying my kids were in the car even tho an off duty medic happened to be there and got them out. i was in and out of conciousness.

its humbling that a half second later woulda been direct impact on my daughters side. 20 years ago, i cant say this wouldnt have been catastrophic. the car did its job. esp against a F350 a concussion and a gash later we all walked away (well figuratively speaking)

Attachments

• 0C7565BC-FA1A-430B-B673-B866CBFA88BE.jpeg
    0C7565BC-FA1A-430B-B673-B866CBFA88BE.jpeg
    625.3 KB · Views: 416
  • 77C1CB6B-A10C-4824-A137-5203F876E77B.jpeg
    77C1CB6B-A10C-4824-A137-5203F876E77B.jpeg
    446.7 KB · Views: 415
Last edited:

LuuisHernandez

Established Member
Can’t see the images, but thankfully you all came out fine. Good to know the car did what we never really take into consideration when buying — in terms of its crash safety. I’m scared of getting into an accident in my car, but terrified of ever being involved in one with my little guy in there.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

byeofcr

Established Member
the upload wont work says image is too big and photobucket apparently doesnt work.. hrmm

fangstang

Established Member
Wow. Sorry you and your kids had to go through that. I'm glad everyone is ok.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
the upload wont work says image is too big and photobucket apparently doesnt work.. hrmm
I usually crop a little bit of the borders when that happens. It reduces enough to fit. Glad you and your children are ok. Car wrecks are scary stuff.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Glad to hear you and your family are ok. When you have kids, everything else is second place. Glad they were ok!
Hang in there..

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
Glad to hear you and your children are alright! Glad the car did its job and it did it well. Against a F350. Props to the car lol

But really glad everyone is ok. Never a fun thing to go through

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Glad you are ok bud. Had to be a surreal experience.

Fyi, if the file / photo is too large, just take a screen shot of it, a couple of times, to help you reduce quality and upload the pics.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Glad you're all ok. Photobucket does not allow remote linking anymore unless you pay their stupid fee to have an account. Try imgbb.com

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thank God you and your kids were spared any serious injuries. Things, unexpected things, can happen in a split second.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Woah! Good lord. I'm glad you and your kids are OK.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Sorry to hear and glad everyone walked away!

As mentioned, you can edit your post and upload the images directly onto SVT without needing photobucket, flickr, etc.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Glad you and the kids are ok byeofcr. Quick and dirty way to resize your pics, email them to yourself from your phone. The mail application will ask to resize the images before sending.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Car crashes have never really scared me, but the tought of one with my critters aboard is pretty unnerving.

They’re both foreard facing, maybe a tad early with the younger boy, but they’re definitely easier to get out.

Good to hear everyone got out in pretty good shape.

Users who are viewing this thread