Totaled cobra....

drptitan

Established Member
....and lucky to still be alive. The big man was deff looking out for me and it was just not my time to go I guess.

IMG_0588.gif

IMG_0589.gif

IMG_0591.gif

IMG_0592.gif

IMG_0594.gif

IMG_0600.gif

IMG_0598.gif

IMG_0597.gif

IMG_0596.gif

koffebean00

Established Member
DAMN! That sucks. One of the cleanest Oxford Cobra around IMO dead now. Glad to hear u made it out ok. U just got this out of the shop from the previous accident where someone hit u. What happened this time?

drptitan

Established Member
Well I was traveling down 1960 and just left a light and was going through the next intersection when somebody pulled off a side street to turn onto 1960. I was prob traveling at like 50 and so when I saw the guy pull out I started to move to a different lane but the guy kept coming across and by then it was too late. It all happened so fast I know reading it it may not seem that way but man what a wild ride. I made contact with the car on my passenger side front and air bags deployed. Started to slide sideways and i tried to correct but over corrected due to speed. Hit the curb in the median which sent me into a roll. I was told I rolled like three times but dont much remember but I do remember the roof coming in on me. Took out a couple small trees and one was the object that kept me from going over again. After we stopped I unbuckeled and climbed out the passenger side window. Other than just some minor cuts and scraps on my arms, legs, and the top of my head I am unharmed. Today I kinda just chilled out and rested but I am one sore mofo right now!!

Thanks for all the concerns and I think the next thing I buy to get me from point A to B will be a bicycle with training wheels!!!

95!Vette!

Established Member
Damn that sux bad I really hate to hear that I have been in two bad wrecks this past year and have a lawsuit going on for it Good luck finding another terminator:beer:

NXSVTCOBRA

holy shit balls. I know those 1-800 lawyers would love to hear from you...

cars are replaceable, lives generally aren't. I'd rather read this from you than one of your buddies posting pix and telling us you bit it today

ponygrrl

Lethal Performance Rep.
Established Member
HOLY CHIT!

I ALWAYS admired your car! So glad to hear you're ok, that thing took a hard hit! Your baby protected you well.

Good luck with everything!

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Good thing you weren't in an SUV, at least you had something to work with. Hope to see you back in an 03/04 soon!

drptitan

Established Member
Thanks everybody!! I am still a little sore and in shock a little from everything, but I hope it all works out in the end. Looking at the pics I dont see how my head was not smashed but it was a wake up call for me and glad to have a second chance at life!!

Tunink

Established Member
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANTED TO BUY YOUR CAR!!!

On a more serious note, be thankful to God that you are ok. Take care of yourself man you obviously have a purpose here.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Holy shit, man!!! Glad to hear you're alright. Didn't you just get the car back?? Those pics are painful to look at.

Users who are viewing this thread