Total amount spent (or sold) on Ebay

J-Hem

Guy Trilby
Established Member
I thought the Amazon one was intriguing but I don't really do Amazon I slum it on EBay. Spent almost $12k since 2006 myself. Anyone else ?

vortecd

Established Member
Unless there is something in the settings, I can only go back to 2013. I know I have your 12k beat

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Amount spent on eBay over last three years. Less than $100.

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
I think the only things I have ever sold on Ebay were my old WoW accounts. So if I remember right it was $3800.

OhIIICobra

Established Member
I shut down my E-bay and Payscam accounts when a buyer bought a mint silver coin set for $375.

I sent him the coins, he gets them and OPENS THE MINT PACKAGING, tells EBAY he doesn't like them, E-Bay seizes the funds from my PAYPAL and douche bag never returned my coins which became worthless after he admitted to opening the mint packaging. I had a no return policy on the item which means jack shit to E-bay.

**** E-bay!

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I bought a pair of aerosmith tickets on ebay back in 1999...and a couple fishing lures in 2003 lol

Oh a mach 460 headunit (200 bucks)

So like 450 total lol

J-Hem

Guy Trilby
Established Member
I shut down my E-bay and Payscam accounts when a buyer bought a mint silver coin set for $375.

I sent him the coins, he gets them and OPENS THE MINT PACKAGING, tells EBAY he doesn't like them, E-Bay seizes the funds from my PAYPAL and douche bag never returned my coins which became worthless after he admitted to opening the mint packaging. I had a no return policy on the item which means jack shit to E-bay.

**** E-bay!

Damn. That sucks. Don't blame you.

Givens

I wanna go fast
Established Member
I've bought 2 cars off Ebay so I know I've got you beat, lots of little stuff after that.

B-O-B'03

Established Member
I have bought a few things on ebay, the best thing I did was sell the Pioneer SX-1980 receiver I inherited from my Father, for $2280.

That was pretty shocking... I knew people wanted them, just not how badly.

-Brian

10splaya22

Established Member
Just checked... I've sold $105,506.25 I did sell my 03 Cobra on there which was about 22k and I know I've sold lots of phones on there but didn't realize it was that much.

Users who are viewing this thread