torque phone app

dead man walkin

Established Member
Is anyone using this on their 2011 or 12? I really want to know if it does oil temperature, and just basically how it works? And also what Bluetooth module you use?

kingnut

Established Member
torque pro app. if you google it there a ton of threads telling you which bluetooth adapter to buy.

2012GTCS

Established Member
Hahahaha that was great. Good laugh.

I was so close to getting this but I had an iPhone and it wasn't compatible, if I'm thinking of the right app. Of course I bought 2 aero force gauges and now I'm happily married to a samsung GS3.

I think most sites will fwd you to an eBay adapter that is/was very well priced and has positive reviews.

Fun4me

Established Member
I chose to go with the KIWI adapter for $100. It works flawlessly. I'm not sure the cheaper ones have the same transfer rate. The Torque app lets you monitor alot of parameters. It will log too.

clinton2003

Established Member
I love it, i dont recall if it show's oil temp or pressure.

It shows long/short term fuel trims, timing advanced, intake temp, air temp, coolant temp, exhaust temp, etc... love it. Have my old droid phone with its car dock constantly mounted in there, permanent digital guage. :)

Poppacapp

Established Member
Hahahaha that was great. Good laugh.

I was so close to getting this but I had an iPhone and it wasn't compatible, if I'm thinking of the right app. Of course I bought 2 aero force gauges and now I'm happily married to a samsung GS3.

I think most sites will fwd you to an eBay adapter that is/was very well priced and has positive reviews.

If you are male, and own an iphone.... :nonono: :lol1:

stangposse

Established Member
I have it...but i use it on my Audi, not the Cobra. I bought the $25 ebay bluetooth plug-in (Elm 327)...seems to work fine.

gottoast

Established Member
I got my adapter off amazon for $20.99 search for AGPtek so far it works great for all my cars not just the Stang!

Users who are viewing this thread