Torn between?

fedge

these 2 combo's..
bassani x pipe with cats and magnaflow cb
or
mac prochamber with cats and mac 2 1/2 cb

Some say i will see more gains with the bassani and maggie combo, while others say anything will be better than stock... but without seeing a dyno comparing the two, i may go with the mac combo for better sound.
whadya think?

SpittinVenom

Established Member
I like my maggies over the mac because its got a nice sophisticated exhaust note and I dont even need to raise my voice to talk to passangers with the top down. But in the end its up to you. I think power will be so close you need to chose on sound.

ExplorerThis

Valve Drop
Established Member
Magnaflows suck....i had bassani mid lengths,bassani high flow x, and a borla stinger cb on my 01 cobra and it was the sickest sounded thing at wide open throttle.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
ExplorerThis said:
Magnaflows suck....i had bassani mid lengths,bassani high flow x, and a borla stinger cb on my 01 cobra and it was the sickest sounded thing at wide open throttle.
Your nuts! Magnaflows dont suck. I got them on my 01' and teamed with the o/r x pipe it puts the fear of god in everyone on my block. Its "FN" EVIL :thumbsup:

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
ExplorerThis said:

I have to agree the sound is badass.... :rockon: But I'm biased. I personally love the prochamber and Mac Flowpath combo. If you want to hear my combo just click the link in my sig, but between those two choices I'd go with the Mac.

Users who are viewing this thread