~Torch Red and Redfire Pics~

skaarew04SVT

Not quite fast enough
Established Member
thanks again Kevin for the pics! and yes we discussed its the "same ole spot", however when i got to his house, we only had another 15 minutes of sunlight basically, so we had to jump on it.

Pics came out good, too bad we had to drive through that duststorm near that construction site, i can see it on my car!

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
thanks again Kevin for the pics! and yes we discussed its the "same ole spot", however when i got to his house, we only had another 15 minutes of sunlight basically, so we had to jump on it.

Pics came out good, too bad we had to drive through that dust storm near that construction site, i can see it on my car!
No problem Erik. Yeah, the camera picks up even the smallest things sometimes.

03GT_to_03Cobra

Established Member
Beautiful cars, if you ever need a black one in the back ground let me know and I will meet you out. I'm in Dallas as well.

Great pictures.

454LSX

Established Member
Would like to see the rest of the pics of the redfire. Those pics have almost got me to change my mind on 18's and go with the chrome 03's in those sizes.

skaarew04SVT

Not quite fast enough
Established Member
so I cant believe no one has noticed the antenna delete on my passenger fender..... had the fender off and had the antenna filled in / painted. no more whip look

eXs Vp

03 dSg CoBrA
Established Member
Damn i gotta drive up to dallas for one of these photoshoots. It would be fun to get a lot of cobras together for a nice photoshoot.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Beautiful cars, if you ever need a black one in the back ground let me know and I will meet you out. I'm in Dallas as well.
Great pictures.
Come out to the GTG on Friday night's on Coit and 190.

Would like to see the rest of the pics of the redfire. Those pics have almost got me to change my mind on 18's and go with the chrome 03's in those sizes.
Here's some rolling shots I took of his car.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=458998

awesome shots as usual 04sleeper.
Thanks Bro. :beer:

so I cant believe no one has noticed the antenna delete on my passenger fender..... had the fender off and had the antenna filled in / painted. no more whip look
:read:

Damn i gotta drive up to dallas for one of these photoshoots. It would be fun to get a lot of cobras together for a nice photoshoot.
Come on up!:burnout:

Graves

Established Member
I'd go up there too, if it weren't a 6 hour drive..

**Just noticed the antenna delete. Looks great! Nice 'n smooth.

kingjoey

Boost is in my blood
Established Member
Great pics Kevin, both Erik's and your cobra look badass. Now all you were missing was a white cobra in there :-D

Users who are viewing this thread