Premium Member
c2fe5b7c2b27988831cbaf17ea1d907b.jpg

ba65e79eea3887077b8588d802da4521.jpg

dc47f0698bfee20b3906949fb015bc00.jpg

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
And I’ve got a slow leak in my front passenger tire. Also noticed that this center cap doesn’t stick out as much as the others.

Do staggered CCW’s have different sized caps or are they all the same?

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
So that small leak is bigger then I anticipated. Contacted my CCW rep and he was floored at the video I sent him.

CCW is sending me a box to ship the wheel/tire and they are taking care of it all. Just not sure when exactly I’ll be getting my wheel back.

Anyone in the NE area have a spare 18in wheel/tire I could borrow for about 2 weeks? My car is going to my mechanic next week followed by a tune at Performance and that won’t happen without a wheel on the front.

joker21705

Established Member
So that small leak is bigger then I anticipated. Contacted my CCW rep and he was floored at the video I sent him.

CCW is sending me a box to ship the wheel/tire and they are taking care of it all. Just not sure when exactly I’ll be getting my wheel back.

Anyone in the NE area have a spare 18in wheel/tire I could borrow for about 2 weeks? My car is going to my mechanic next week followed by a tune at Performance and that won’t happen without a wheel on the front.
I have my old Saleen rims and a tire

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

coposrv

Established Member
I have a slaleen rim. Needs a tire though.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
And I’ve got a slow leak in my front passenger tire. Also noticed that this center cap doesn’t stick out as much as the others.

Do staggered CCW’s have different sized caps or are they all the same?
CCW's have 2 diff length center caps. If you look closely the front rims center bore is quite a bit thicker than the rears. This threw me off when I was re-assembling mine after getting them powdercoated.

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
CCW's have 2 diff length center caps. If you look closely the front rims center bore is quite a bit thicker than the rears. This threw me off when I was re-assembling mine after getting them powdercoated.

That would explain it then. I’ll double check them once I get them off.

Users who are viewing this thread