Torch Red #1808

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
I got a nice pair of dark charcoals that I would possibly consider letting go. 30k miles, I'm in cali though lol. Also for springs I would go with H R race with no springs, would give the perfect drop. I ran that set up on my car. Good luck with it looks very nice.

The shipping would be insane lol. I am aiming towards H&R, just haven't decided on version. Will be keeping the ISO's in though that's for sure.

Better make sure there's not any other 01 parts on it :lol:

It has a blower right?

:lol: made sure it had at least that part.

Looks pretty nice OP. Sucks about the seats, but as you mentioned, if you go with some aftermarket seats then who cares.

as far as catback, I would stick with the Magnaflow. IMO its perfect, it can be quiet on the highway but when you get in it, its definitely loud and it has a great tone. The tips are definitely adjustable too.

I checked the undercarriage last night. For adjustment I will have to loosen the clamps that hold the axle back to the mufflers and see if I can slide the pipes further in. I checked clearance and I should be GTG. Hopefully can get that done this weekend.

myke hunt

Feugo
Established Member
I know a guy with some Charcoal seats for 450 in Florida. Driver bolster needs a little love but it is a steal.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
charcoal seats FTW. i had parchment in mine and a lot of compliments but i hated keeping them clean.

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
Well LED install was a bust except for the reverse lights.

One of the license plate bulbs wouldn't work unless I tilted it down within the socket. If I hit a bump it would go out so that's going back.

When swapping out the dome light the replacement bulb was a little smaller in diameter so I attempted to bend the taps in a little. Ya not a good idea.
3fbab991e123fe06ae4149c67348cd58.jpg

Now I need a replacement dome console.

Trunk light was wrong size. That's what I get for trusting the LED companies Fitch. Shipping back.

The only part that went well was the reverse lights. 1000 lumens of blinding light.
4d8cd9dcf4c6d59e71440001ce31bb76.jpg
f5912ac383008250afbba9c6d42634ab.jpg
d3b63005c2d44be315d9518cb86c59b0.jpg

So now I will be ordering the LED kit from LMR and finding a replacement dome console.

Beyond pissed at this point.

Rainmaker

2highPSI
Established Member
Well LED install was a bust except for the reverse lights.

One of the license plate bulbs wouldn't work unless I tilted it down within the socket. If I hit a bump it would go out so that's going back.

When swapping out the dome light the replacement bulb was a little smaller in diameter so I attempted to bend the taps in a little. Ya not a good idea.
3fbab991e123fe06ae4149c67348cd58.jpg

Now I need a replacement dome console.

Trunk light was wrong size. That's what I get for trusting the LED companies Fitch. Shipping back.

The only part that went well was the reverse lights. 1000 lumens of blinding light.
4d8cd9dcf4c6d59e71440001ce31bb76.jpg
f5912ac383008250afbba9c6d42634ab.jpg
d3b63005c2d44be315d9518cb86c59b0.jpg

So now I will be ordering the LED kit from LMR and finding a replacement dome console.

Beyond pissed at this point.

I run all LED's on all my cars. I replace every incandescent on the car with LEDs; interior, exterior, trunk etc. I use SuperBrightLEDs.com exclusively. Only top-notch LED's. Good luck.

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
I run all LED's on all my cars. I replace every incandescent on the car with LEDs; interior, exterior, trunk etc. I use SuperBrightLEDs.com exclusively. Only top-notch LED's. Good luck.

Was going to with the LMR kit, but will check out SuperBrightLEDs.com as well. Thanks for the tip.

Shitty part is all I need is the silver board and not the entire dome console. Wish I had time to scrounge thru my local junkyard but weekends are booked all the way thru November.

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
Got the LED issue sorted out and installed.

Also removed the 20% rear window tint and had the entire car done in Llumar Ceramic 35%
10-03-16 011 by Dip Dungles, on Flickr

Installed the MGW shifter along with the comfort handle. Love this freaking thing and sure as hell beats the Pro 5.0 that was in there.

Also installed my JLT short Ram intake, but had to order the intake grommet so I can attach the filter guard.

Big few weeks coming up...
have an appointment with Dez Racing for full Bassani exhaust minus the headers and MM subframe connectors

Also have a appointment with Pete's Performance for a tune at the end of the month. Since I want her to run smoothly I have swapped out the oil, blower oil, tranny fluid and replaced the plugs.

Ordered up a replacement gas lid and while I am at it I will have the hood and front bumper resprayed. Hopefully having this done before the snow falls.

Now I am debating on whether to order up my suspension mods and get them installed during winter......

Decisions decisions

If anyone wants the old Pro 5.0 shifter, intake or full MagnaFlow exhaust let me know. Rather get rid of it all instead of having it sit in my garage.

Attachments

• 10-03-16 011.JPG
    10-03-16 011.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 394
Last edited:

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
Making me jealous with all these mods so quick!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Can't help it it's an addiction.

Received a surprise bonus today then I proceeded to blow it on more upgrades.

Suspension parts ordered.

H&R sports, MM iso's and MM caster plates should be in by Friday.

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
Picking up my car on Friday from Dez's. She will be an entirely new car and that drive home will be amazing.

Once I pick her up I will take some pics and give a list of all the items that have been installed.

Also have my appointment with Pete's Performance for Saturday so it's going to be a hell of a weekend.

Zemedici

Established Member
awesome build

and I feel your pain on the LEDs, on my 04 I did the same shit with the garbage brass 'pins' - but after one broke I didnt keep going, CAREFULLY bent the other tab to hold a bulb, put the stock shit in, and tossed the junk LEDs I had in the garbage.

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
Bored at work so I bought some more crap.

1.) New fog light bulbs. I have had good luck with DDM Tuning so why the heck not. Here are the ones I grabbed. 1100 Lumens should do the trick.
http://ddmtuning.com/Products/H10-27x2835 "]http://ddmtuning.com/Products/H10-27x2835 [/URL]
2.) MRT's hood struts color matched by Lethal
3.) Chemical Guys V7 high suds soap, V32-V38 Polish/Compound, M-Seal paint sealant and Extreme Depth Wax.
4.) Craig's Custom license plate bracket.

Last edited:

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
Pretty good weekend thus far.

Picked up the Cobra from Dez on Friday and had the following installed,
MM subframes
Bassani x/cat back
MM IRS upgrade
Metco 5 piece pulleys
Lethal cooling mod
H&R races springs
MM bump steer
MM caster plates

Then today I took her to Pete's Performance for a custom tune.

My oldest took the trip with me
ae99264c56b3a01fbf70f3ebad23e227.jpg

https://vimeo.com/189449044

53c0909ea8ac02145d79ab2a24ecb6dc.jpg

668119a2a0fbfdb225db258778b285d8.jpg

Now she will sit in my garage for a few days so my wallet can recover. Going to need to take the wife out to dinner and hide the invoices lol.

Users who are viewing this thread