Top ten mustangs of ‘all’ time

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
The thing I like about SVO's is unless you'er Stevie Wonder you could never mistake it for a regular 2.3L stocker or GT Mustang unlike all that came after it where there was maybe a different hood a slight redesign bumper or wheels. Everything on a SVO stood out. Something Ford really should do again
I know, right? I'm always getting Terminators confused with V6s and GTs from 03/04. They look so alike from pretty much every angle.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Well yes the price for an SVO was very prohibited at about $23K vs about $18K for a fully, yes fully loaded 5.0 GT.

The thing I like about SVO's is unless you'er Stevie Wonder you could never mistake it for a regular 2.3L stocker or GT Mustang unlike all that came after it where there was maybe a different hood a slight redesign bumper or wheels. Everything on a SVO stood out. Something Ford really should do again

Flame me if you want but I liked the Mercur xr4ti better.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
You mean the sequel that was not as good as the original?

I don't think the "list" was a comparison, but a "list" of best Mustangs.

I’m sure we’ll see a time where Cobras are worth more then the early GT500s (condition to condition).

Agree. We're almost there now actually.

cj428mach

Established Member
Hard to take a list serious that left off the Boss 351, quite possibly the greatest mass produced cylinder head ever made. (All 4 barrel Clevelands)

Its also hard to take the list serious when they say 69 Boss 429 but the show a picture of a 70.

Should have chose the modern boss 302 and left the 2011 out, and definitely the 84 SVO.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Well the 1995 Cobra R did but that was the only SN-95 that I can think of that did directly from Ford. Unless there was a SCCA or IMSA type that was also built back then.

I got to drive a 95R with the 351...omg was that thing fun.

Users who are viewing this thread