--"top Mustang Pics On Svt"--

dirty89LX

Established Member
I wanna play tooo!!!1!1!1eleventybillion!

OH, but wait....

Since I don't have anything really really nice to contribute to "TOP MUSTANG PICS ON SVT", I won't post some mediocre pic of mine or anyone elses car.

Think before you post, people. Granted, this isn't some formal contest where the winner gets a package of Gummy Life Savers or whatever, but c'mon. Why have to scroll through some of these "average" pics to look at the really good ones. It may as well be any old "post a pic of your stang" thread.

:D

sonic_4.6

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Awesome thread guys! I will post pics of my car, even though they aren't near the quality of most others. :beer:

DSC00131.jpg

DSC00142.jpg

Picture_073.gif

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Ok fellas i'm getting tired of looking at all these POS's to end the conversation look in my sig and be amazed....:uh oh:

JK keep um comming...

95riosnake

Established Member
*bump*

and my submission...

low953.jpg

Not sure if he's a member here or not, but it's one of my fav mustang pics. The stance on it is amazing.

a couple more rides:

jaimesnake9.jpg

photodisplay.php.jpg

I apologize for the bias toward 94-98's but I guess thats why I have one, cuz they're my favorite generation:thumbsup:

Last edited:

loadchris

Established Member
Lets stop beating around the bush here!!! This one will eventually win..and if not..he will win the sn-95 crowd!!! L8!!
y2krims3.gif

y2krims2.gif

y2kcobra.gif

Last edited:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
LowNSlowNeon said:
Definitely NOT..

Yeah, I couldn't remember exactly what it was.

Here is what the photographer said...

Dmitry said:
the wheels look really cambered due to the 10mm barrel distortion "fisheye" look due to the wide wide angle of the lens. I dont know its a neat effect i guess gived it a more beefy/cartoonish look.

Users who are viewing this thread