--"top Mustang Pics On Svt"--

Jefe

Established Member
i was like sweet, I got a mention! Then I saw who it was from.....haha!

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
yellowbra said:
this last one has gotta be photo chopped to get those wheels on or hes got a real problem. Look at the rear wheel.

IIRC, it's because of the lens he was using. The fish eye lens will distort the pic.

Last edited:

rcn4god

Swirl Slayer
Established Member
BreBar21 said:
IIRC, it's because of the lens he was using. The fish eye lens will distort the pic.
i dont think a fish eye would just distort the rim itself...its gotta be chopped..the rest of the pic is fine:lol1:

xl2ockl3ottomx

Established Member
here are two of my favorites.

this is someones car that post on here, i love the 01 cobra bumper.
img0211medium5vi.jpg

saleen.jpg

whistlin93SVT

Titty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Terminator X said:
:beer: Whistlin93SVT has a bad ass ride!

blackjet01 said:
holy sh*t this car takes the cake(white coupe)...any more pics???...whoever this car may belong to, god bless you and that beautiful piece of machinery...props nicest one ive seen here...ron:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Thanks fellas. I plan on taking some more pics here soon.

blackjet01 - Here is a link to some more pics. http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249062

shamdoodie

changemystang.com
Established Member
Slowtsi said:
That Gt is local, funny thing I remember him catching crap on the local boards because he said it was a real Saleen. Still looks good, I don't remember it being so low

I am not sure about the local boards in your area, and I am not trying to dispute you at all, but... I just drove from Lex, KY to Florence to buy some headlights from DJ and he was one of the nicest people you would ever want to meet in person. Before I spoke to him on the phone, I was halfway expecting some cocky jerk to show up and start talkin about how much he spent on the car and such, but he was absolutely a gentleman. Even with his girlfriend in the car with him, he was not bragging in the least and didnt volunteer any information that I and my friend didnt ask him first.

BTW, the pictures and even the videos on his site don't do his car justice. It is amazing. As far as the "too low to be a comfortable drive" goes that someone else commented, it doesn't sit that low when he's driving now... his air ride system lifts it up enough to ride smooth and when he hits the switches, it almost touches the ground. Breathtaking is all I can say to describe it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread