TOP GEAR test: Lambo LP560 vs 997 GT2

SVTBMG

Banned
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeoc53fVdBE"]YouTube - Top Gear 12x01 1/7 - Lambo v Porsche[/ame]

second part of the power lap test
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p08lXfubkLs"]YouTube - Top Gear 12x01 2/7 - News[/ame]

Last edited:

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
OMFG I was laughing so hard at the part about how anyone can drive it fast, and they have a dog driving the car. Hahha I love this show.

SVTBMG

Banned
so what was the gt2 time?

Well from Clarkson reaction it was faster but I think they are not going to say since he hates Porsches so much, and I just checked the website and they only updated it with the Lambo's time. So Maybe they will do a more complete review later in the season of the GT2.

chuckstang

Established Member
awd is for girls

gt2 for me please, although Lambos are what I dream about, I just wish you could get them in rear drive only

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member
awd is for girls

gt2 for me please, although Lambos are what I dream about, I just wish you could get them in rear drive only

all you have to do to a Gallardo to convert it from 4WD to 2WD is take the front driveshaft out. pay Heffner to twin turbocharge it and you have an exotic version of Americas corvette. best bang for the buck in the exotic car world as it will hang with a Veyron from 0-200 mph and costs 4X less $$$ :read:

Last edited:

SVTBMG

Banned
nah, Id rather a GT40 with twins :D

Gallardo is too ugly, the Murcielago is much better looking imo

Agreed. i see gallardo's all the time and they are short and stumpy looking. besides i rather stay with an American car, cause I am a redneck:beer: A GT TT or a ZO6 TT would be my pick, maybe a Viper TT, but I dont like the way they sound.

SinisterX

Makin ALL KINDS of gains
Established Member
Id take the Lambo simply b/c of it's sound, my goodness it's sick.

W/ it beating the GT2 in the drag race, I wonder how it will stack up to the ZR1?

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
gotta love clarkson though. if he's not a fan of a certain car or make (or country), he's 100% baised. he is a funny bastard though

SVTBMG

Banned
Id take the Lambo simply b/c of it's sound, my goodness it's sick.

W/ it beating the GT2 in the drag race, I wonder how it will stack up to the ZR1?

Knowing Clarkson hate for Porsche i would not be surprised if that race a bull. he is now Lambo Nutswinger since he owns a gallardo and it is clear from every review he has ever done of a prosche besides the Carrera GT has been bad and calls them Beetles.

The LP560 weighs 3300lbs and has 85hp less and 204ft/lbs of torque less then the ZR1 but with a half tank of gasit weighs about the same as the ZR1. I really do not see how it could keep up in a roll race but from a digg it may hang right with it since some of the tests in the quarter have shown 11.20's so right with the ZR1, but it launches hard with great traction.

BlownVenom01

Boost > NA
Established Member
i was watching the 3/7 one and the guy says "in less developed such as australia and america, people like to decorate their trucks!"

i dont get it ha

Users who are viewing this thread