Took the Bullitt to an autcross event over the weekend.

Battle Max

Established Member
I recently started getting into autocross and have been having an absolute blast cone dodging. Below are a few shots of the car at the track event.

autocross%202.jpg

autocross%205.jpg

autocross%201.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
We used to have a lot of autocross events in shopping plaza parking lots. But then they pretty much disappeared. Probably insurance/liability related. I miss it. Looks like you definitely had a fun time.

Thehubster

Established Member
I love autocross!!! I do it in my Mach 1. Have an event this saturday and sunday! cant wait. it will be the first of the season for me. Ya they do it sundays because it used to be that they did the events in mall parking lots but then the malls started staying open on sundays and it killed it. Though that that malls are starting to fail and close maybe we can use their parking lots again. haha.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I recently started getting into autocross and have been having an absolute blast cone dodging. Below are a few shots of the car at the track event.

autocross%202.jpg

autocross%205.jpg

autocross%201.jpg

Great pics. Which event was this? Been dying to try some cone killing with the ST. :beer:

Battle Max

Established Member
Thats correct speedlimitracing.com events in Camarillo. I have done a few at the autoclub speedway which are equally as fun.

Brake set up is the wilwood 6 piston set up in the new nickel finish.

Users who are viewing this thread