Took the 2014 to the track today :)

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Thank you guys. Zero mods aside from Nitto tires. Car just came off the showroom! All nannies were off, no 2 step, no LC, just leaving around 4500rpm. I didn't dump the clutch, but I didn't slip it either. Hard to describe, just tried to hold it around 4500 and quickly let off the clutch while quickly dropping the hammer. This car is harder to launch than my 9 second Camaro!

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Thank you guys. Zero mods aside from Nitto tires. Car just came off the showroom! All nannies were off, no 2 step, no LC, just leaving around 4500rpm. I didn't dump the clutch, but I didn't slip it either. Hard to describe, just tried to hold it around 4500 and quickly let off the clutch while quickly dropping the hammer. This car is harder to launch than my 9 second Camaro!

You're not kidding man, its definitely a feel thing, tough to describe.
I'm not sure if the Torsen diff is going to like the drag radial launches much longer, I'm thinking we're on borrowed time and will need a diff/axle upgrade this winter.
-J

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
You're not kidding man, its definitely a feel thing, tough to describe.
I'm not sure if the Torsen diff is going to like the drag radial launches much longer, I'm thinking we're on borrowed time and will need a diff/axle upgrade this winter.
-J

Well close that deal up on our 50x100 shop building and we'll get modding :beer:

Mike Gnolfo

Gimme Fuel
Established Member
Hey Mike, how's the Cobra? I still miss her.
Here's my break in of those tires, to help you want one even more:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/2013-shelby-gt500-413/970383-11-03-128-84-1-76-60-a.html
-J
:beer:

Cobra is running real well and still shiney but with crap weather looks to be put away til spring :bored: but there's always the Raptor :rockon:

Ahhh yes all I can do for now is follow these posts and keep learning about these 13/14's until I can financially make that a possibility. The more I see, the more I love

Rock on! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread