took some pics/video of new hood and cage!

TheDarkness03

MOAR DOTS!!!
Established Member
so me and my buddy went out the other day and decided to play with his new Nikon D90 some more. we haven't really taken any pics of our cars since i bought my new hood and he installed his new maximum roll bar. we're still learning how to take good pics so be gentle :lol1:

and sorry about the dirt...hard to stay clean in the desert...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWKOPlShTJE"]YouTube - 2003 SVT COBRA - INTAKE, EXHAUST, PULLIED...[/ame]

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

picadjusted.jpg

Oman_cobra

Established Member
sick car man ! i love DSG cobras, just deadly sexy.. pictures are great as well, thanks for posting...

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
Those are both extremely beautiful Cobras, man I really love the hood on yours. And I cant get over the scenery you used. That is the perfect spot, there is nothing like being out in California at an old gas station (even if it was a movie set) with two Cobra's!!!! :rockon:

Jefe

Established Member
Looks great! And what an amazing location. We all know theres more video footage than that though....

TheDarkness03

MOAR DOTS!!!
Established Member
which hood is that, it kinda looks like mine. I have a 2 1/2" HoFibertrends cowl hood

it's a VIS carbon fiber cowl hood...

How much was the cage? looks good!
Great pics! Whats the info on the cage for the vert? If been looking at getting one...

ummm...i think he payed around $500 for it? it's the maximum motorsports cage with the optional cross brace installed...

Looks great! And what an amazing location. We all know theres more video footage than that though....

LOL well there will be in the near future...we just wanted to test how well the D90 took video first ;-)

Both Cobra's are sick as hell PERIOD !!!

:thumbsup:

20psirabbit

Established Member
i own the blue vert, thanks for the compliments guys :beer:
and for the questions about the cage, it's a maximum motorsports bolt-in 6 point cage. nhra legal, fixed harness bar with swingout door bars and optional diagonal brace. i picked it up from maximum directly for $499. i really like the way it came out, just have to pull it back out for powdercoating and then it'll be complete :)

Users who are viewing this thread