Took some pics of my lastest toy

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
for those of you who dont know.. its an 07 harley davidson V-Rod with a few things done to it. It made 112rwhp (which is a little less than my 162rwhp R1..LOL)

SNCBOOM

Established Member
That's sweet, the local shop has one in black/orange but it's not nearly as sweet as yours.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
:bowdown: I'm in love!

I've always liked the VRods but thought the stock look was a little too old for me. Your bike has changed my whole outlook on this piece of machinery, I might have to get one now, lol!

What are the mods to the tail? they really set it off.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
:bowdown: I'm in love!

I've always liked the VRods but thought the stock look was a little too old for me. Your bike has changed my whole outlook on this piece of machinery, I might have to get one now, lol!

What are the mods to the tail? they really set it off.

basically take off the fender, cut the cage that usuallu supports the fender and make a taillight out of something, i used a few led arrays and custom made a single array with blinkers

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Wow that thing is just Bad Ass! It has an old school muscle look to it, I love the short frame with a steam roller tire! Does it handle well? Is it a torque monster? Great looking bike, would order one just like it if I was in the market :)

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Wow that thing is just Bad Ass! It has an old school muscle look to it, I love the short frame with a steam roller tire! Does it handle well? Is it a torque monster? Great looking bike, would order one just like it if I was in the market :)

I call it my V-Rod cafe racer

the bike is fitted now with a metzler 260mm rear tire. It handled pretty good until I lowered it, now I just cruise and draw attention to myself.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
I stripped the bike of all its gauges in order to do my custom bar setup, I have no indicator lights, no fuel gauge, no tach, and no speedo. I judge my speed only off the feel of the bike. Been riding like that for nearly 2k miles and havent had one problem with speeding yet. hopefully in the next month or so I will be swapping my shocks out for air ride, and maybe by christmas this year I will have my 300mm rear tire on it

Last edited:

Thrust

Established Member
I've said in the past that I would never buy a bike, but damn that thing is sexy!
(right-click-save-as)

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Dang that is awesome. The seat/tail section remind me of a Monster.

i have a buddy with a monster dark and I love his bike.. there was some Duc inspiration in the building of this bike :D

I am awaiting my new bar setup now, I will be taking off the traditional harley bar setup (which is custom on a vrod) and running a set of custom made clipons directly on the forks like a sportbike. That will give me a slightly more forward and lower stance.

I came off 10 years of sportbikes so sitting straight up just wasnt gonna cut it. So I slowly kept changing my controls on the bike for a more radical stance.

This is a pic of me riding the bike, but before I removed the rear fender. Just give an idea of the stance.
15279219621f4e91196fzn7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread