I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
dsc00228ik5.jpg

backsideby5.jpg

dsc00223rk4.jpg

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
H&R Race, It is slightly on a slope, planning to remove front iso's so hopefully it looks like that all the time.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome looking Cobra! Mineral Gray, right? And what catback do you have? I like the tips.

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
First off I like to say thanks, esspecially cause I took some time n hard work polishing them rims, I only washed the car though, too lazy too polish the car after polishing the rims. The main reason I responding, is to answer some questions, 2.5 bassani catback, highflow cats, with 4 inch tips. 18 inch wheels AFS 10.5 in back. Also I had stock 17 chrome wheels that I sold, that had the SVT on top, I choose to go with the cobra's. It was newer and thought I would be a little diffirent, Also the emblem where the ford use to be says POWERED BY VENOM.

dsc00233gg7.jpg
dsc00237sm1.jpg
dsc00234ji2.jpg

What can I say I'm a Cobra addict.

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
Unfortunately, there a place called wet okole down here they make custom seat covers.

FVChopper

SVTP
Established Member
clean cobra, but i do have one thing that bugs me, i dislike silver tint with a passion, but i do respect everyones taste, nice cobra bro

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
TPain808,

Looks great. Mineral Grey is a great color. The window tint is not for me but it's not my car. By the way, were those seat covers made by Wet Okale? If so, I bet they were expensive.

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Nice Cobra :thumbsup:

Love the stance, those exhaust tip, and the wheels. I'm not a big fan of the emlems you got but to each his own.

I didn't even notice the reflective tint on that color but I did notice the antenna lol

Cobra looks good

:beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread