Took my Cobra to the Dragway, on street tires :(

Stage 4.6

Established Member
That thing is moving! beautiful car as well, i can imagine the look on the unaware by stander when you ran a 14 @ 130+ mph o_O

Intervention302

Established Member
That thing is moving! beautiful car as well, i can imagine the look on the unaware by stander when you ran a 14 @ 130+ mph o_O
A couple people said "you did a big loud burnout, but then you looked so slow and disappointing.... Oh wait nevermind"

Haha

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Come up to NH!
Wife and I get up there a couple of times a year for vacation (Ogunquit, Portsmouth, Booth Bay). Hopefully I can connect with you one of those future trips. I'd love to see your Cobra up front and personal. You've got a really nice ride there.

Intervention302

Established Member
Wife and I get up there a couple of times a year for vacation (Ogunquit, Portsmouth, Booth Bay). Hopefully I can connect with you one of those future trips. I'd love to see your Cobra up front and personal. You've got a really nice ride there.
I'm in Southern NH, off route 93.

Let me know :)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

PKFIRE

Established Member
You think he could of trapped higher with slicks? I always picked up mph with slicks on cars that couldn't hook at all. I think he could go 140+ mph on tires that hook.

Users who are viewing this thread