Took her out today for the first time in almost 2 months

NJredfire03

Established Member
Here in NJ, today was the first really good day to start up and take out the cobra. I have no idea how, but she started RIGHT up without hesitation. Rode around town for a bit, even saw a gorgeous 2013 GT500. Dark gunmetal, red stripes and black wheels. Exchanged honks and head nods hahaha. Overall, felt awesome to drive it again, especially in January. Can't wait for spring dammit.

testorossa1989

Established Member
Unfortunately i took a look at the forecast for the Northeast and in NY its calling for 30s and low teens for the rest of the week. Its still winter my friend, still have 2 months or so

Zemedici

Established Member
I took mine out for a cruise in the first time in a few months yesterday, waged we and raced some buddies, it was 60 and sunny. Today it's 40 and raining, Wednesday it's supposed to snow. **** Georgia.

NJredfire03

Established Member
It was 52, dry and sunny today. I knew i wouldnt get many chances like this. 50 degrees is my cutoff point. By spring i should have a few additions to enjoy. Definitely looking forward to it.

jrichber

browser
Established Member
Mid 40's here and that is WARM for this time of year. Just cant take myself to get it out of the garage and go drive around on all that salt.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
I'll never understand why people take their nice cars out on the roads in the middle of winter

There is still salt and sand on the road.....and above 32 degree's is when salt is most corrosive.

quad

Established Member
It was 52, dry and sunny today. I knew i wouldnt get many chances like this. 50 degrees is my cutoff point. By spring i should have a few additions to enjoy. Definitely looking forward to it.

That pretty nice. It was 48 here in Michigan yesterday - a big jump from -12 last week!

However there's still salt on the roads and the snow is melting all over the place making the roads wet.

mhinchley

Established Member
Yep the salt keeps mine inside until it is all washed away by the rain. Mid to late April. My bike is more tempting to take for a rip, cuz easier to clean.........but why tease myself? Hey, keeps the mileage down anyway ;) .

NJredfire03

Established Member
I'll never understand why people take their nice cars out on the roads in the middle of winter

There is still salt and sand on the road.....and above 32 degree's is when salt is most corrosive.

Yep the salt keeps mine inside until it is all washed away by the rain. Mid to late April. My bike is more tempting to take for a rip, cuz easier to clean.........but why tease myself? Hey, keeps the mileage down anyway ;) .

We've had a lot of rain lately, all the salt got washed away

CobraLov3r

Established Member
Sunny and 50 yesterday, now its raining and dreary weather again here in CT. Expecting snow soon if it cools down again but I think we'll just be getting some rain. Been a screwy January, -2 temps a couple weeks ago and now back into the 50's. Just bring me warm weather :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread