Took a picture of my car today!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Originally posted by NBS4
I didn't mean it in a Harsh way. She's a beautiful girl.. Just has no Titties.

Oh....Blades I would bust his ass.

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Quit spending money on your car blades and buy her some boobs. :)

And people wonder why noone wants to post pics of themselves or family.....:nonono:

Blades

Established Member
She just saw the thread and got really upset. Keep your words to yourself. She was really excited to hear that people liked the pic!! And then she sees that shit.. Don't be a fuggin asshole. Post a pic of your gf and maybe we'll critique her eh?

vector

1st Whipple in the 10's
Established Member
Originally posted by Blades
Post a pic of your gf and maybe we'll critique her eh?

I was just thinking the same thing.

Not to bad Blade not to bad at all

To bad num nuts is trying to screw it up for the rest of us.

:nonono:

To bad you only posted one of her i am sure we would like to se more:D

nuxx

Established Member
She just saw the thread and got really upset. Keep your words to yourself. She was really excited to hear that people liked the pic!! And then she sees that shit.. Don't be a fuggin asshole. Post a pic of your gf and maybe we'll critique her eh?

I'm down for the post a pic of your gf thread :)

NBS4

BANNED!
Oh Jesus Christ. I make one truthful comment and I'm the bad guy now.

I don't apologize for my comments. Not one bit. It's not my fault she can't handle the truth. You want to try and shelter her from it.. So be it. Do you honestly think I'm the only one with an Unfavorable opinion about her chest? Why even post a pic of her if you can't handle the negative responses? The better question is why does she even care what people think of her?

To the Retard who asked for my girlfriends picture. Please.. Why would i even want a girlfriend? That means i would have to stop spending money on myself and spend it on her. Maybe after i pay off my house and fully on my cars i'll look for one.... Nah.

Last edited:

FreeFlowSVT

Lover Of Burned Rubber
Established Member
Oh Jesus Christ. I make one truthful comment and I'm the bad guy now.

I don't apologize for my comments. Not one bit. It's not my fault she can't handle the truth. You want to try and shelter her from it.. So be it. Do you honestly think I'm the only one with an Unfavorable opinion about her chest? Why even post a pic of her if you can't handle the negative responses? The better question is why does she even care what people think of her?

He's right.....she's very beautiful but shouldn't get upset at things like this....i'v said this to my Brothers wife and she laughed.....it's true for her too, but shes still a beautiful woman and that doesn't matter in the end so it shouldn't to her. :rockon:

Best way to feel good about yourself is to laugh at things people say about you. :thumbsup:

TorchRedCobra04

8 Pistons > 4 Pistons
Established Member
u know there are people who look for more then just boobs, and now u wonder why girls want all ur money...i am sure he is happy with his girl, and she is fine the way she is

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Please.. Why would i even want a girlfriend? That means i would have to stop spending money on myself and spend it on her. Maybe after i pay off my house and fully on my cars i'll look for one.... Nah.

Hmm....I bet Blades doesn't have lonley nights by himself.

Great looking girl and car Blades :rockon:

JaysGreenLX

"Ugh Jerks"
Established Member
Why would i even want a girlfriend? That means i would have to stop spending money on myself and spend it on her. Maybe after i pay off my house and fully on my cars i'll look for one.... Nah.

Read: "It's impossible for me to get a girl so I just don't try anymore."

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member

Blades there ain't NOTHING wrong with your girl shes fine. I'm from ma. I would not BS you. Tell her she just made my screensaver...very pretty. That dudes a loser for saying that shit :loser:

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread