Took a few pics

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
We went up to the mountains to try and catch some of the Aspens changing color took a few pics of the car too lol. Hope you like.
2007_0612Rushmore0012-1.gif

2007_0612Rushmore0098-1.gif

2007_0612Rushmore0068-1.gif

2007_0612Rushmore0073-1.gif

2007_0612Rushmore0064-1.gif

x0lizzbeth0x

Nada.
Established Member
The area is gorgeous..Is this anywhere near Kansas City, CO? I graduate in May and I applied with a company that would need me to relocate to Kansas City for at least 6 mths if not longer. I was hesitant at first because I'm not really familiar with the area, but if I could get away to somewhere like this on weekends, I'd definitely take it! Maybe I'll even relocate permanently!

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
The area is gorgeous..Is this anywhere near Kansas City, CO? I graduate in May and I applied with a company that would need me to relocate to Kansas City for at least 6 mths if not longer. I was hesitant at first because I'm not really familiar with the area, but if I could get away to somewhere like this on weekends, I'd definitely take it! Maybe I'll even relocate permanently!

It was in a place called Frisco Colorado and thats about 600 or so miles from KC but I did the trip from KC to my place down here in the valley about 525 miles in about 9 hours when I bought my 03 so not too far lol.

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
damn dude. all i have near my house is a wal-mart. you have that. not fair.

Ya but we have snow and that place gets plenty of it the lake I was in front of was blowing cold air and rain that turned into about a 10 min shot of lake effect snow as I was leaving tried to get a pic of it coming down but didn't come out on my cheap digi through the windshield as I was hauling ass out of there since the car had already been rained on twice that day I was surprised it didn't show up more in the pics but it was filthy compared to the way it left the house lol. I guess summer is over here.:beer:

x0lizzbeth0x

Nada.
Established Member
It was in a place called Frisco Colorado and thats about 600 or so miles from KC but I did the trip from KC to my place down here in the valley about 525 miles in about 9 hours when I bought my 03 so not too far lol.

Yep...just a 525 mile drive. No big! I'd be turningg around by the time I got there to get back for work Monday morning!

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
i just drove 17 miles in the rain and i refuse to go back outside. 500 plus, no thanks. i do like it in ga though. i don't have to put my car in storage and it hardly ever snows. last year it snowed bad at the end of march though.

old pic
doubles276.gif

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Looks like some wet snow must have melted quick lol I know last year was a weird one we hardly got any and I have a close friend in Tenn who got a bunch practically shut down the city lol.

Users who are viewing this thread