Too racy/sexy? NWS

dorky LS1 chick

still lurking...
Established Member
I just kinda wanted to know people's opinions on this. I've recently been asked to do a photoshoot with a photographer from austin but am still kind of iffy on it, as this this is my first actual photoshoot..

He emailed me again this morning and attached a picture of his latest work so that I could see exactly what I would be in for..I just think it's a little too sexy/racy for a first time shoot, but I could be wrong? If anyone has had any type of experience in this area, please let me know. Thanks.

The pic:
IMG_9605_O8.gif

Cimmaron Studios

email:
This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ]

Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 10:51:29 -0600
From: "Cimarron Studios" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book
To: "Amber C" <[email protected]>
Subject: Modeling

Amber,

Are you still interested in working with me?
I've attached a sample of my latest work.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Shannon Baker
Cimarron Studios
http://www.cimarronstudios.com

ddurnan

VET ETR
Established Member
Depends on how comfortable you are doing a pic like that... If you are not comfortable, it will show in the pic...If the pic in your sig is you, then you shouldn't have any problem pulling a sexy pic like that off....It also depends on what they are for... If you are making a portfolio, you need a variety of pics, but you could definately include something like that...Show diversity...

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
not all of his work will be reflected in one picture. All you have to say when you go in for the shoot is that you draw the line at **this** point (wherever your comfort level is) and you wont go beyond that. In other words, you arent comfortable with doing topless but you can do a skimpy outfit and so on. Most photographers are cool about that stuff because they just really want to get a good model for their poses or to build up their body of work.

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
So let me get this straight, you have no problems throwin up your homemade shots of you in a sexy/racy pose, so are you looking for an ego boost from us? If we all said no, would you still do it?

aftermath686

Established Member
The Piper said:
So let me get this straight, you have no problems throwin up your homemade shots of you in a sexy/racy pose, so are you looking for an ego boost from us? If we all said no, would you still do it?

dont post if ur ***ing retarded.

chevysRslow

Established Member
I'd say it depends what's in it for you and what his motivation is. Is he looking to market you for modeling jobs? If you need to build a portfolio and this will help you then it might be a good opportunity. Otherwise, I'd be leary that it's just some dude wanting to get you naked.

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
The Piper said:
Exactly. You post pics like this already, so what's the difference? Just do it.

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
SlowSVT95 said:
Exactly. You post pics like this already, so what's the difference? Just do it.

you guys are ****ing morons. THAT ISNT A PICTURE OF HER! That is an example that he SENT to her of his other work. Read before you post moron to save us from your statements.

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
Vanride69 said:
you guys are ****ing morons. THAT ISNT A PICTURE OF HER! That is an example that he SENT to her of his other work. Read before you post moron to save us from your statements.
NO F'KIN SH!T it's not her! Read what I said before YOU post MORON. She has a whole mess of pics she has already posted of herself.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
I'd really have to see some shots that you've already done. ;-)

AND you'd have to promise to share some with us after they've been taken!!

Users who are viewing this thread