Too much red?

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
RECENT PIC....

I had just rolled my stang out of the garage to start. I let the car idle for about 20 minutes before pulling her back into the garage to continue the winter slumber...:cryying:

Last edited:
omg how can you say that........i absolutely love the interior on the 10th's, i mean they look freakin awesome, i plan to get an 03 in about 2 years hopefully and hopefully i can find a 10th anniversary edition, they are just awesome

loose nut

Sofa King Fast
Established Member
...needs MORE red ! ! !

47b3ce25b3127cce8fd66abab0810000001610

:thumbsup:

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
I think it looks great...and the seats really set off the entire car! That is really fantastic!

I love my suede and if I could get that gray died into Zinc Yellow I'd do it in a second!!!

Good job!!!

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
It would have been nice to have the option to have the inserts match whatever your exterior color was. I asked for pricing on the red insert seats from an OEM site..they're NOT buyer friendly.

03TorchRedCobra

Been around
Established Member
I love the red! When I was looking at Cobra's to buy, there were two that caught my eye. A black on black vert and the torch red anniversary vert. I love red so guess which one I bought. I enjoy driving it looks nice too! Even all that red!

Chargedvenom

Established Member
The red really makes the car stand out, all cobras stand out... but the 10th is just something special I like the red in mine and alot of people often say "cool seats!"
I don't think it needs any more red though.:)

redghost

Established Member
I have the same car. I am planning on doing synthetic suide or leather on the doors, and having the door inserts made more glossy (looks like they did a 10 sec. spray can paint job.)
Over all the car is an absolute head turner.
I also dropped my car and kept the stock rims and it looks mean. :mj:

Enjoy

KOTH

Hang loose - travel light
Established Member
Re: RECENT PIC....

Originally posted by BigBeez03
I had just rolled my stang out of the garage to start. I let the car idle for about 20 minutes before pulling her back into the garage to continue the winter slumber...:cryying:

Looks nice outside to me - you should have taken it out for a run.

KOTH

Established Member
I think the interior looks great. The wheels are a total yawner though.

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Originally posted by KOTH
Looks nice outside to me - you should have taken it out for a run. I think the interior looks great. The wheels are a total yawner though.

I would have loved to take a spin but I stopped my insurance during the winter months. Wouldn't ya know it, it's been in the 50s for the past week! :bash: I think you're crazy, the 10th wheels make the car look exotic and were a big reason I went with the anniversary over the reg. 03. I still like the factory 5 star wheels as well, especially the chromies.

BuffDigits

Bling - Bling
Established Member
The one thing I dont like about mine is the red cheap plastic door inserts. Im not big on painted interiors either. So I am going
to replace the interior panels with real carbon fiber panels.

already on order ill try to post pics (before and after) as soon as I can.

I like the red seats though, didnt like the suede because every used cobra I looked at (2k to 4k miles on them) looked
worn or dirty where the seat was suede.

FLBuckeye

Established Member
BEautiful 'RIde !!!
THe inserts/seats make their full effect if you take it to a show or just have friends looking at it......gotta give credit to SVT/Ford for trying to listen to customers to make the cars more "unique"....can't imagine what they'll do to the '06 Cobras ??!!
Enjoy it........I guess you resume INS after April showers ??
HAHAHA ...gotta be torture...but at least you can look at it everyday...
...May ??!

KOTH

Established Member
Originally posted by BuffDigits
I like the red seats though, didnt like the suede because every used cobra I looked at (2k to 4k miles on them) looked
worn or dirty where the seat was suede.

I prefer leather over the fake suede also. To alleviate dirt problems I spent less the $5 on fabric protectant (ie generic Scotch Guard) I treated the whole car twice. Works great and did not alter the color.

Davidteri

Established Member
I bought my 10th anniv convertible because of the red leather inserts instead of the suede. I like to slide into the seat when I get into the car, and I have found that the suede catches in my clothes.

Also, If you're going to have a red interior, this is the right amount. IMHO it also is a better shade of red (a tough darker and richer) than the BMW M3 interior red. Finally, an all dark interior isn't as interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread