Too Much Alcohol?

xXGadfly09Xx

Banned
Hey guys I stepped back and looked at my drinking habits and was wondering do you think this is too much alcohol to consume on a daily basis?

I drink 1 glass of wine (red or white) with dinner at about 6pm

1 12 oz beer while watching sports at 8pm

2 fingers of scotch at 10pm before bed.

too much alcohol or not?

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
I take it the scotch helps you sleep? Wine for dinner and a beer during a game seems pretty normal, doing so religiously every single day with the shots might be putting you on the fence.

I know a lot of people who have a couple of beers each night, but hard liquor and shots for special occasions. But then those people also don't mind going without either. Could you function if you didn't drink for a couple night?

Posted via Topify using Android

steeltoe

Established Member
This thread is pointless. If you have to come to an online forum to see if you have a drinking problem or to validate your habits then chances are you already think you have a problem someone has called you on it and now looking for a way to get them to leave alone so you can continue.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Sounds a bit much, especially if its nightly.

A glass of wine nightly is fine, and many studies actually show this improves health. A beer with a game on monday/thursday/etc sure. A glass of scotch once a week after a hard day to wind down, ok. All this every night? You need to calm down on the alcohol.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Switch to Scotch first thing in the a.m.
Leave a shot right next to the bed.Better yet right next to the alarm. Place your alarm so you have to get out of bed to shut it off. Shut off alarm,wham! do a shot [just one] and start your day.

UncleDan

Established Member
That's pretty light in my book but everyone is different. I laugh at the people who write the statistics for that stuff. Read somewhere that 14 drinks in 1 week is considered "binge drinking." How about when I double that number in a single night..? lol. I never drink during the week though.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
As long as it doesn't become a dependency I don't think there can be too much. However, if you have to have it everyday, you have a problem and probably should work on it.

04svtterm

Established Member
yea drinking on the daily for me is too much. I think on an average week i might drink maybe 2 days tops. There are times where ill go a good 2 months without a drop. I enjoy drinking but don't rely on it to have fun or enhance any experience. I know a lot of people do. For me its more about craving a cold beer.

ttk53

Established Member
home for dinner every night at 6pm when he is working all this overtime at his job that he makes 1400 a week.

The troll is strong with this clown.

Blown 89

Established Member
If you're not trolling and that is how much you drink every night you have a problem.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
The quantity is not a problem, it's the frequency and overall regiment to it.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Nah you should pick it up. Buy a home breathalyzer and shoot for .50 to .60. Report back with your findings.

Users who are viewing this thread