Toledo riot, now to shock the crap out of you guys

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
I saw two things in this.

1. As much as I disagree with them, the Nazis had the right to march, as did their counter protestors.

2. The rioters were absolute asses. WTF were they thinking? How does breaking into a gas station show your anti-nazi position?

There's an epidemic of stupidity in the US and it's really got to stop.

Banned
yes, I agree, that made no sense. According to Cnn, "A spokesman for the group, Bill White, blamed the riot on Toledo police, saying the police intentionally changed the group's march route to make it collide with a counter-demonstration."

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
02k said:
yes, I agree, that made no sense. According to Cnn, "A spokesman for the group, Bill White, blamed the riot on Toledo police, saying the police intentionally changed the group's march route to make it collide with a counter-demonstration."
I'm sure that was done. :bs:

Again, how does breaking into a gas station show your disdain for Nazis?

Banned
going back to you gas station question KD, I think it all that happened because people were angry that such a march could even take place... And they displaced their anger towards gas stations, cars, police, and etc. But to me, I look at it as hypocrisy. Just because they dont have the same beleifs downt mean they cant protest their opinioins.. and it does not justify any violent actions or and such behavior as witnessed.. As you said, Right or wrong, they had the right to do it.. But the anti-nazis had no right to damage that which does not belong to them and not even related to the nazi march.

Last edited:

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
02k said:
going back to you gas station question KD, I think it all that happened because people were angry that such a march could even take place... And they displaced their anger towards gas stations, cars, police, and etc. But to me, I look at it as hypocrisy. Just because they dont have the same beleifs does not justify any violent actions. As you said, Right or wrong, they had the right to do it..
I hate Nazis with a passion, but you have to respect people's rights.

They were taking shit from the gas station. This isn't anger, it's stupidity.

Banned
eh, what can you do.. People are stupid.

BTW, nice avatar...

kneedragger said:
I hate Nazis with a passion, but you have to respect people's rights.
They were taking shit from the gas station. This isn't anger, it's stupidity.

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
kneedragger said:
There's an epidemic of stupidity in the US and it's really got to stop.

What's new? And it isn't limited to the US. Stupidity is world wide and partially fueled by blind faith in self proclaimed holymen and their words of sh!t.

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
throwing shit at the ambulances?????

what the **** is wrong with those people? same people who sniped rescue choppers in LA. just worthless pieces of trash.

id really like to hang those people.

and the neo nazis, im gettin tired of this freedom of speech b.s causing all these problems. they shouldnt be allowed to have any public gathering.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
1Day-ACobra said:
and the neo nazis, im gettin tired of this freedom of speech b.s causing all these problems. they shouldnt be allowed to have any public gathering.
Change the Constitution, I mean it's only a piece of paper. Hey then we could have a full underworld of hate groups! I think seeing their message really makes sane and reasonable people renounce the message.

Whole New World

Established Member
thats why i can wake up in peace every mornin, cuz i know the are stupid f*c*s out there that put me to shame, its kinda funny how they rioted against neo nazi but the made the neo nazis look sane and peaceful and pretty much showed everybody what the neo nazis were speakin out against

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
kneedragger said:
2. The rioters were absolute asses. WTF were they thinking? How does breaking into a gas station show your anti-nazi position?

Well damn homie, if we break into this gas station and flip over come cars, that will show we don't like the Nazi's right>??? ****ing joke. Everyone breaking into that gas station should have been taken out with a high power rifle from the chopper. Start making the world a better place. -Mat-

Smokinbago

MN Sports Fan!
Established Member
You have to hand it to the Nazi's though. The stir up some mess in another state and then bring their a@#es back to VA. Hell, they had a Millions More Movement in the same area that they lived; why not set up your protest closer to home.

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
1Day-ACobra said:
throwing shit at the ambulances?????

what the **** is wrong with those people? same people who sniped rescue choppers in LA. just worthless pieces of trash.

id really like to hang those people.

Again, hate the Nazis, love freedom of speech. Bad with the good.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Smokinbago said:
You have to hand it to the Nazi's though. The stir up some mess in another state and then bring their a@#es back to VA. Hell, they had a Millions More Movement in the same area that they lived; why not set up your protest closer to home.

Can you hold the Nazi's responsible for the immature actions of others? Whether you agree or disagree with what they believe in, they did not make anyone riot.

Let me tell you one problem I have. While the Nazi's held their protest in another state, how about the new Black Panthers that were shouting "Black Power" when they took the stage at that march? Where are all the people bitching about them? Personally, regardless of whoever you are, if you want to make a horses arse of yourself, do it. If one racist group is criticized, the next should be as well.

203Cree

Established Member
This really doesn't surprise me at all. Seems lately people have just been waiting for an excuse to step on the wrong side of the line. Kinda shows the animalistic tendencies, doesn't it?

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
SolarYellow said:
Let me tell you one problem I have. While the Nazi's held their protest in another state, how about the new Black Panthers that were shouting "Black Power" when they took the stage at that march? Where are all the people bitching about them? Personally, regardless of whoever you are, if you want to make a horses arse of yourself, do it. If one racist group is criticized, the next should be as well.
Because when blacks do those things its for 'Civil Rights,' when Whites do its "Hate related" and 'racists.'

It seems as if the 'so-called' black 'leaders' add fuel to the fire of racist dividing with their rehtoric (sp?) and that is what they want. Until the white man is completely done away with they won't be ok with anything.

Just remember, its ALWAYS whitey's fault.

Users who are viewing this thread